2002 Dodge Stratus

7.5

Based on 931 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, all shoulder belts in backseat"

Cons: "Smaller Gas Tank"

"This car was awesome and I felt safe driving it had more than enough room for the kids and got excellent gas mileage. Never had any real problems with it. Very efficient and LOW maintence."

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I bought a 2004 dodge stratus in 2006 after I was in an accident and my previous car was totaled. I bought it with just about 30000 miles on it. I don't really drive that much but back and forth to work and around town but it now has 66000 on it. I have never EVER had a problem with it! The only thing I have ever had to pay for were new brakes and tires. I never thought I would go for a 2 door coupe like this but when I got behind the wheel I was in love! Its not very roomy in the back but its such a nice car that I overlooked that. Besides I dont sit in the back. I just really love this car...I really think it depends on the owner before you and how they treated the vehicle!"

Excellant car!!

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I bought the car in 06 it was a 05 sxt 4d with 6000 it taught my oldest to drive it taught my 2nd oldest and my youngest how to drive it is a great family car great breaks great steering great gas mileage!! very wonderful my 2 youngest were involved in a car accident with this car and was able to walk out from it with only soreness which I thank god!! the only thing that buged me was how low it was but it still proved itself as a STURDY reliable car. had no probs with it right before the accident it reached 45000 miles"

Nice car

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"I have an 03 sXt that my mom bought brand new in the beggining of 04. I took it over in 06 and have loved it ever since. Interior and exterior styling are great, have had no mechanical problems besides routine maintanence. Great sporty car on the cheap. Only regret I have about this car is not having the V6 R/T. But with the upgrades I've done to it now it's pretty quick. Up to 100 in a 1/4 mile! Plus it turns heads and makes people ask what kind of car I've got. In case some don't know, the 03 style was the only one (that I know of) that looks the way it does. The front grill, headlights, and taillights aren't like the rest and resemble the Eclipse very closely. I have 114,000 miles and right now there is no sign of quit any time soon."

Great Buy

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"I have had my 2001 coupe for a year, it hasn't had any problems. Very sporty and handles great. Has good get-up-and-go. One con is how hard it is to get into the back seat and how low the seats sit in the car. Gets hard on the back getting in and out of the low-rider. Overall, great car, with decent gas mileage. I also love how the back seats fold down so that you can fit oversized items in your trunk!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Stratus near Honolulu. See local deals