2001 Dodge Stratus

7.5

Based on 930 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, all shoulder belts in backseat"

Cons: "Smaller Gas Tank"

"This car was awesome and I felt safe driving it had more than enough room for the kids and got excellent gas mileage. Never had any real problems with it. Very efficient and LOW maintence."

I love my car

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"I own a 2 door status. My car is awsome and sporty. Handles great in the snow. Gets good gas milage. The only down side is my teenage son is very cramped in the back seat with his long legs!! Not the cars fault. Having a hard time trading it in for something bigger!! Would feel good about giving it to a teen to drive as a first car."

Best Car I ever bought

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I bought this car brand new and have never had any mechanical or performance problems. Even after someone hit the back bumper, it maintained its excellent maneuverability and comfortable ride. After replacing the bumper, a carwash, and keep up with maintenance, this baby shines. It is smooth and fluid on long rides and responsive on short heavy traffic conditions. At 10 years old it is still a classy comfortable ride and worth much more than it's blue book value."

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I bought a 2004 dodge stratus in 2006 after I was in an accident and my previous car was totaled. I bought it with just about 30000 miles on it. I don't really drive that much but back and forth to work and around town but it now has 66000 on it. I have never EVER had a problem with it! The only thing I have ever had to pay for were new brakes and tires. I never thought I would go for a 2 door coupe like this but when I got behind the wheel I was in love! Its not very roomy in the back but its such a nice car that I overlooked that. Besides I dont sit in the back. I just really love this car...I really think it depends on the owner before you and how they treated the vehicle!"

Excellant car!!

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I bought the car in 06 it was a 05 sxt 4d with 6000 it taught my oldest to drive it taught my 2nd oldest and my youngest how to drive it is a great family car great breaks great steering great gas mileage!! very wonderful my 2 youngest were involved in a car accident with this car and was able to walk out from it with only soreness which I thank god!! the only thing that buged me was how low it was but it still proved itself as a STURDY reliable car. had no probs with it right before the accident it reached 45000 miles"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Stratus near Honolulu. See local deals