1994 Dodge Stealth

Based on 128 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

It's a freaking rocket

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Great value."

Cons: "Mechanics find the engine compartment tight."

"It's the poor man's Ferrari. Has the acceleration of a motorcycle, the handling of a mid-engine and is definitely for the adrenalin seeking junky."

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

Stylish, Head Turner

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Coming home from work one day I noticed a little red sports car for sale, stopped in to take a peek and it was a '92 Dodge Stealth R/T - no turbo, 89,000 miles. Called the garage that was selling it, he stated it was a 1 owner, gentleman owed him money so he took car for payment. Took it for a test drive, discussed issues and he took it from there. 1 month later - 2 window regulators replaced, exhaust replaced, 4 tires replaced, power antenna replaced, TPS replaced, Electronic Control Suspension Module replaced, car was completely detailed and the mechanic stated he would throw in a parts car. After all said and done I am the owner for $2800. I call it my Mid Life Crisis car and the most enjoyable car I have ever driven or owned. My son doesn't like it because it turns more heads than his '92 Z28 Camaro, LOL."

18 years and going strong!

By on Sunday, March 29, 2009

"The car, that is, not me... I purchased my Dodge Stealth R/T Twin turbo right off the showroom floor in 1991. I think the salesman knew he had me when I came in and sat in it the third time. It was a great looking car then, and it still gets some comments today. Most people who ask about it are surprised the car is 18 years old. I take care of it, keep it garaged, now drive mostly on nice days, reflected by the 72k original miles on the odometer. Sounds great, runs great, and still turns heads."

Talk about bang for your buck!!

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"If you can find one, buy it. The most unique looking car of the 90's. I've put 220000 mile on mine and still running strong.(O.k. I'll admit to a new transmission) Other than that it has been very reliable. It still has plenty of power and still gets looks. It is comfortable for two people on long trips. The backseat is for looks only. Trust me this car has it all for pretty decent prices."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Stealth near Honolulu. See local deals