2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Best pickup truck I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pros: "The price was better than Ford or Chevy"

Cons: "I wish it had an integrated trailer brake"

"Over the last 45+ years I have owned Ford Chevy and Dodge pickups. They have all been good to me with reasonable care and expense. However, I want to say that the 97 Dodge Ram 2500 was a little less capable than the 86 Chevy C20 Silverado. The 09 Ram 1500 Laramie that I currently own is by far the nicest and most capable of all the vehicles I have ever owned. I purchased it with 107000 miles on it at just over seven years since its in service date and it is truly just about perfect condition. Now of course it does have some wear on the leather steering wheel and a few scratches in the bed. However, there is no rust anywhere and the paint is just like new. This truck has been taken care of and is going to last me for a long time. The engine runs perfectly with no exhaust leaks or oil usage. The ride is excellent and absolutely everything works perfectly. I love the Rambox option and the crew cab is great when we take people with us. This Laramie is the two wheel drive model because I do not need four wheel drive and therefore will make a little better mileage. At this point I do not have anything bad to say about the truck. I can say that it has stood up very well for the years it has already been on the road."

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

BEST TRUCK I'VE EVER OWNED!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

"THIS IS MY SECOND DODGE TRUCK. I LOVE IT! IT IS PERFECT FOR ME. IT HAS PLENTY OF ROOM AND THE PERFORMANCE IS WONDERFUL. THE NEW HEMI GETS GOOD GAS MILEAGE AND HAS PLENTY OF POWER. I DRIVE IT TO WORK DAILY."

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals