2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Shocked

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I am the owner of a landscaping company and use this truck everyday and pull 4,000 lbs with it. It has a superb ride, unbelievable amount of pulling power, and great features on the interior. I haven't had much luck with dodge in the past but this one surpised me. I love ford and think they are a great company, but if you need a truck, test this one out. I tried them all! I traveled 3,000 miles on a road trip the 2nd week I owned it and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. This is the truck of the year in my opinion. Oh yea, and the lifetime warranty on the powertrain promotes confidence in the truck and makes me feel better about using this as my daily driver."

luxury car with box

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Never bought a brand new trk befor but I had to have this sharp lookin truck. I noticed the throttle response is a little slow but very good power. Im getting about 17 mpg on hwy with 15000 miles on it now. The heated and cooled seats are a dream kids definatly enjoy their own heated seats in the back. Touchscreen is very cool and easy to navigate. Alpine system from factory sounds great. Bluetooth and 30gig HD built in..will download from flashdrive or copy CDs when put into truck. Now the bad stuff...it doesent handle heavy loads due to the squishy suspension in the back. I hooked up my 30ft camper and it smashed it down pretty good...I wont be towing it with this trk. To answer a bluetooth call you must reachover to the passenger side of the navscreen and push a button...they should have put it on the wheel. Overall its been a pretty nice trk but im jus being picky and I would still recommed this truck to a friend as long as they are not into towing alot but its a great traveling trk if you get all the options;)"

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Love My Dodge

By on Saturday, November 6, 2010

"I have always owned a Chevy truck,but when i was looking at the new chevy trucks the interior dash and cab look the same as the truck i bought three years ago.So i got in the ram quad cab and was very comfortable in this truck.quiet and powerful it's AWESOME"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals