2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab

9.3

Based on 342 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

By on Friday, February 12, 2010

#1 1/2ton truck on the market

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"handles like a dream. Fast. Quiet ride, with all the bells and whistles."

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

By on Sunday, January 10, 2010

AWESOME Truck!!

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"I have had this truck about 6 months now and it is probably the best truck I have ever owned. The interior is well designed with very easy to reach buttons and controls. The stereo sounds decent enough for a factory stereo. I swapped mine out within the first month for some premium Kenwood 6x9s which fit easily in all four of the doors. The headlights are very clear and bright at night. I got the TRX4 Offroad package which beefs up the suspension. The Hemi screams with dual exhaust! You MUST get dual exhaust with a Hemi. Do yourself a favor! The cloth seats clean up really well when I take my dogs to the vet and give them the fur treatment. The only distant complaint that I can give is that the factory Goodyear tires are garbage. Dry pavement driving is okay but once you hit the wet roads/ice the Limited Slip Differential gets a little use. I would prefer that only happen in an emergency. I have had several trucks rely on the Limited Slip and while it maintains great control over the vehicle, the tires were a factor. This is not the fault of Chrysler/Dodge, as they manufacture trucks not tires. With a decent set of Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos on the truck, that was instantly all cleared up. Now I'm happy as can be. The ride is absolutely luxury-class, even when towing. I tow a two-motorcycle trailer with generator, tool box, and race fuel tank so I don't put much of the towing capacity to the test but with about 2500+ pounds on the back it doesn't even feel like anything is back there. I listened to the MyGig stereo with the 9 speaker array and for an entry level stereo as I would consider it, its just not worth the price tag. You can install your own navigation system, speakers, and sub for a fraction of what Dodge asks for. Plus, who really needs a hard drive in their stereo when so many of us have SD cards, MP3 players, and USB drives? Pass on the premium stereo, you can prolly do better Walmart speakers using basic hand tools and some patience. Crutchfield is of course my preferred method. Gas mileage averages about 17 MPG with 50% Highway driving and 50% City driving. I have seen as high as 19 MPG with all interstate driving for about 200 Miles. Truck cleans up real well and has many nice touches like the Dodge Ram logos strategically placed all over the truck like on the running boards and into the Dash. Even the center console got a nice logo with an upgraded package. True, Chevy gets better mileage but only cranks out 315 HP stock. The 09 Ram cranks out 390 HP stock. The truck accelerates into traffic VERY quickly and you can really notice the comfort of the ride when making turns and going over potholes. Bottom line: GET THIS TRUCK! IT DOESN'T DISAPPOINT!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab near Honolulu. See local deals