2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab

9.3

Based on 342 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Love My Dodge

By on Saturday, November 6, 2010

"I have always owned a Chevy truck,but when i was looking at the new chevy trucks the interior dash and cab look the same as the truck i bought three years ago.So i got in the ram quad cab and was very comfortable in this truck.quiet and powerful it's AWESOME"

comfortable stock car like truck.

By on Monday, October 3, 2011

Pros: "Fun like a car but the power of a truck."

Cons: "Still not impressed with fuel mileage."

"This truck is very fun to drive, i love all the sweet bells and whistles even more than usual. Comfortable and I love to put the pedal down and feel the power."

Love my Dodge Ram

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "Good on accerlation pickup,love the design."

Cons: "Better brakes, tires"

"My father owned this vehicle till his untimely passing back in Nov. 9, 2011. I took over ownership after his passing but would drive and keep the maintenance on it up to date. Now I own it, the ac was broken after he bought it from Shaffer and Strommer out in White Marsh till they closed. Jones Junction fixed the ac issue a few years ago and it has been working fine since so I recommend them. Driving wise and problems with the vehicle probably would have to say brakes, tires, struts make the vehicle ride rough. But beyond that I love Dodge Rams and would buy another one. I am looking to buy a new one once I get more money in my pocket."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals