2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab

9.3

Based on 338 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

best ride from a full size pickup.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Hemi engine, Great ride, MPG's, Room for 6"

Cons: "Just the leaking Exhaust manifold."

"This truck has never let me down. I tow everything from a small work trailer to a full size camper (8000 lbs.)The Dodge Ram performs flawlessly. The crew cab has plently of room for the family during longer camping trips. Lots of storage space also the in floor bins work great for drinks. The only negative has been the exhaust manifolds that make noise when cold. Dodge has fixed twice under warranty. Truck will be going in again for same problem. Mileage has been the best of any other full size truck I have owned with a similar sized engine. The Hemi engine has plenty of power for whatever you want this truck to do. Snow, sand, mud, rocks, water can't stop this truck. Best thing is the improved ride from the rear coil springs and I drive about 35000 miles per year."

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals