2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Shocked

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I am the owner of a landscaping company and use this truck everyday and pull 4,000 lbs with it. It has a superb ride, unbelievable amount of pulling power, and great features on the interior. I haven't had much luck with dodge in the past but this one surpised me. I love ford and think they are a great company, but if you need a truck, test this one out. I tried them all! I traveled 3,000 miles on a road trip the 2nd week I owned it and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. This is the truck of the year in my opinion. Oh yea, and the lifetime warranty on the powertrain promotes confidence in the truck and makes me feel better about using this as my daily driver."

luxury car with box

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Never bought a brand new trk befor but I had to have this sharp lookin truck. I noticed the throttle response is a little slow but very good power. Im getting about 17 mpg on hwy with 15000 miles on it now. The heated and cooled seats are a dream kids definatly enjoy their own heated seats in the back. Touchscreen is very cool and easy to navigate. Alpine system from factory sounds great. Bluetooth and 30gig HD built in..will download from flashdrive or copy CDs when put into truck. Now the bad stuff...it doesent handle heavy loads due to the squishy suspension in the back. I hooked up my 30ft camper and it smashed it down pretty good...I wont be towing it with this trk. To answer a bluetooth call you must reachover to the passenger side of the navscreen and push a button...they should have put it on the wheel. Overall its been a pretty nice trk but im jus being picky and I would still recommed this truck to a friend as long as they are not into towing alot but its a great traveling trk if you get all the options;)"

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Love My Dodge

By on Saturday, November 6, 2010

"I have always owned a Chevy truck,but when i was looking at the new chevy trucks the interior dash and cab look the same as the truck i bought three years ago.So i got in the ram quad cab and was very comfortable in this truck.quiet and powerful it's AWESOME"

comfortable stock car like truck.

By on Monday, October 3, 2011

Pros: "Fun like a car but the power of a truck."

Cons: "Still not impressed with fuel mileage."

"This truck is very fun to drive, i love all the sweet bells and whistles even more than usual. Comfortable and I love to put the pedal down and feel the power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals