2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 341 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Def upgrade

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Awesome truck!!!! The only thing I can say that I would change is the front ground clearance. It almost seems like they design them that way so you have to put a lift kit or at least a leveling kit on them...and of corse I will beacuse it makes them look that much better. If they could sell them like that for a reasonable price I'd be all over it. Anyway if you are thinking about buying one, DO IT, dont let the gas mileage scare you off. I drive mine aprox. 20 miles one way to work on city streets, max 45mph, and I'm averaging about 17mpg. I did put a K"

You Must Give This One A Try

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "Head turning good looks, plenty of power!"

Cons: "None at all"

"I was very reluctant to even look at a Dodge product. I have had several bad experiences in the past with other Chrysler products I owned. But when I was looking to buy a truck I saw they were having a huge sale so I thought it couldn't hurt to look. I ended up buying the 2WD Quad Cab with the Big Horn package and the Hemi. It turned out to be an awesome truck. It rides better than any other truck I tried. It is without a doubt the best looking truck out there. Dodge has finally turned their act around. It is comfortable, the interior is well laid out and uses quality finishes, the motor is great and considering the 390 horses and the fact it's a full size beast, the 15 - 20 MPGs is pretty good. The only thing I regrest is not going to the 4WD. Although not necessary, it would have been nice. Several of my buddies have full size trucks and this beats all of them hands down. Do yourself a favor and at least consider the Ram if you are looking for a new truck. This is not the same company that built marginal vehicles over the past 20 years."

#1 truck

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I have always been a dodge fan, and with this new redesigned 2009 model of the 1500 it just keeps getting better. It rides so smooth you think your in a luxury car. The suspension and braking system feel incredible compared to earlier models. It has all the style and comfort in it with the best towing capasity. I will never own anything but dodge."

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals