• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

excellent towing truck

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"this truck's towing capacity is way under rated..i have been towing with this dodge 5.7 hemi since I bought it brand new with no major problems other than recalls..towing a fifth whl cross country and back, it realy was a true test of power on the flats and climbing 7,800 to 12,000 ft mountains that showed me what this truck is realy made of..round trip was 6,800 hundred miles with no problems....I love this 2009 dodge quad cab 5.7 hemi..ps:i owned a 1997 dodge ram 360 magnum..sold it and it had 300,000 miles of towing miles on it..."

Best truck for any type of trailer

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "easy to seee out and great to drive."

Cons: "all trucks need more head room for tall persons."

4x4 laramie mega cab, dark brown with gold specks,

"this truck is made for family or work. with sirus tv 3 channels, in back when moving or stopped, in front also when stopped. grill guard, window deflectors for rain. plenty of leg room in back with reclining seats, and storage."

4x4 laramie mega cab, dark brown with gold specks,

Terrific truck, even better on long distance

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Perfect long distance vehicle, comfortable"

"I have owned this truck since August of 2010 and it has been everything I could ask for and more. Perfect truck for those long road trips and the perfect truck for carrying all the loads of dirt, wood, doors, mulch, sod, you name it. Haven't had any mechanical issues, knock on wood, and have only brought it into the shop for manufacture recalls and oil changes. I have even driven this truck, fully loaded with a traitor fully loaded with a full tank of gas from VA to MA and made the entire trip without once stopping for gas!"

Great Truck for Snow, Tow, Or Go!

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Great truck,great hauler, comfortable ride:"

Cons: "Mpg, parking spaces,"

"Bought truck new,it has been a real good truck, mpg could be better, but I have that lead foot Diease. The is very capable of hauling 8' sheets with the tail up or down. This truck has a 3:92 rear so it can haul with max tow in area of 8200 lbs. I have been long distance with it (1,500+) on more than a few times and I found it to be a very comfortable ride, as long as you realize you are in a big truck. My previous vehicle was an Audi, now it doesn't ride anywhere close to the Audi, but in the trips I took I was able able to get out and walk around without my back killing me. Okay I know you want to how fast and gas milage. Here it goes. Best mpg on a trip I ever got was 21.9 mpg,it was spring time so no AC was running, I was moving 85+ most of the way so that's not bad. Now the bad city mpg. In winter it is worse, as I always warm my vehicle up for 2-3 minutes, so winter gets 13.9 to maybe 14.5. Spring and summer, even with the AC you can add 2 - 3.5 more miles per gallon. How fast well there are not many 6 cylinder cars and a few 8 cylinders stock that can't catch it off the line, that big rear will burn some gas but you can haul just about any trailer trailer etc without any problems."

Ok truck for price

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Great truck for the money"

Cons: "Low mpg and lack of power for a diesel"

"My first dodge diesel pickup, it's an ok truck.. For the money I would have bought the 6.7 powerstroke. The dodge lacks power even with a programmer.. And you always worry about the trans going out.. Fuel milage is awful!! I don't expect hight teens or low 20's.. But normal driving mpg is still the lowest. My family is a ford family.. I should have got the ford ps and been getting 20mpg on easy driving.."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals