2008 Dodge Magnum

Based on 540 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

I want Dodge to bring it back.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Looks, Performance"

Cons: "front end design."

"I would buy this vehicle again and again and again. I get 28-32 mpg doing 62-65 mph, in a R/T!!! I drive between 90 to 120 miles a day. An 18 gallon tank will go 400 miles, that includes city driving. Does take mid grade gas, so it costs $.10 more a gallon. The double lower control arms / ball joints needs to be redesigned. Kind of a dumb design to have two pivot points and a slide point on the bottom and a single ball joint on the top. Did have to change the tie rod ends about 70,000 miles and the front end needed to be rebuilt about 85,000 miles. Other than that, I love this car. Would love to win the lottery, so I can buy a bunch of them and just put them away, until the one in front of it wears out."

2008 SXT AWD

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"I was nervous about how the 3.5 V6 would move the heavy car with AWD and how the AWD would perform in the N'east winters. This car is great, the 3.5 moves this car just fine and the AWD is great in the snow. I would not be afraid to go with the 3.5 V6 and recommend the AWD if you live in a snow area. This car is more then I expected, I am very pleased with it."

beast

By on Thursday, October 2, 2008

"I am a proud owner of a 2006 Magnum SRT8 and i have to say it is amazing. I bought it knew in 2007 and have never looked back. The power is amazing. My friends all call it the Rocket and it will put you back in your seat. i blow out mustangs and gtos on regular occasionand it is very confortable and roomy. i have driven it non stop to texas and back and never lost conmfort. The only problems i have had are that it is so low that i broke the bumper on a parling space seperator and i have had a problem with flat tires. Best car ever."

Most versitile vehicle for the money

By on Friday, August 1, 2008

"You want passing power? you got the Hemi! You want to look good? It's got the curves! You want a working vericle? open the back and toss everything in. Ladders, pait, wood, cement bags, anything!!. You want to go camping? Hook up the trailer and go You want safety? You have the size and strenght to take a hit. You want decent gas milage around town? Stay out of the gas and let the MDS get you upto 19mpg around town. This is RT Magnum is an abolutely wonderful car that will take me to my grave one day. I will never buy another car. I can tromp any Japanese car out there and any Mustang GT that want to try me and do it in comfort. Best car Dodge ever made."

Great car. Fits my wants and needs.

By on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pros: "Loads of fun to drive. And lots of space."

Cons: "Rattles that have developed."

"Looks great get compliments all the time on it. Loads of fun if driven hard. Room for five and space for a wheelchair (broken down) in the back. Font doors open wide enough for the transition from wheelchair to car and vise versa. Six disc CD/Mp3 player means the music never stops rocking. The only bad thing about it are the rattles it has developed and the gas mileage isn't the greatest. But what do you expect from a hot rod."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Magnum near Honolulu. See local deals