2013 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 421 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

So far I love to hate my Journey...

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Excellent price for a 7-seater, decent hwy mileage"

Cons: "Tire sensor issue, brake issue, suv town mileage"

"I have been the proud owner for about 6 months, and find it a lot more comfortable to drive than my Dodge Durango (1999). Down side is the dashboard is waaaaay too deep and it's difficult to get an accurate idea exactly where the front end of the vehicle is."

GAS GUZZLER OF A 4 CYL.

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Handles great very responsive, decent price,"

Cons: "Gas mileage is poor, interior is small"

"I bought this car for my wife who transports small children and does the typical running around with the kids in tow. We gave up an Impala getting 17mpg city for the Journey that was rated at 19. We are currently getting 13.8mpg city and 20.5 highway. A far cry less than the advertised mileage. The handling and styling are nice, the interior is too small to accommodate the infant car seats and toddler seat comfortably but it can be done. The larger toddler is crammed against the drivers seat for the infant seats to fit in the third row. There is no ease or convenience in the interior of this car for small children."

Worst Vehicle ever

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"Our spent the first month of ownership at the dealership. The dealership tried to deny our rental car coverage when we had purchased the extended warranty. It requires new brakes every 10k miles. My Chevy truck requires new brakes every 150K. It makes noises and rattles all the time. Would never buy another."

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not a smart buy

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"The Dodge Journey is stylish, roomy (unless you use the third row of seats), has a great sound system and the 30gig hard drive is great. The bad side: The hood release latch is situated too closely to the Parking brake release. So if you're not careful, the hood opens when releasing the brake. The cruise controls revs up to about 5000 RPM going downhill when it's trying to slow the vehicle. That's frightening. There's a terrible blind spot on the passenger side. Tires wear much too quickly. My 2010 has 11,500 miles and tires are at about 50%. Gas mileage is awful. I have a feeling the resale or trade-in value is not good. I won't buy another Dodge if I ever get rid of this one."