2011 Dodge Journey

6.9

Based on 420 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    6.9/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

I LOVE MY JOURNEY

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Ride, controls, interior, features, handling,"

Cons: "exterior has minor scratches"

"Love all the features on my SUV its a great machine ever been factory built. Has it all!!!! With leather seats, sunroof, comfortable supported seats, UCONNECT navigation, radio, wireless phone system, heated seats, rearview camera, fully loaded in excellent fit and finish. Journey has a 3rd row seating fitting 7 passengers everybody fit very comfort having a family of four. The SUV handles well on a smooth ride with a V6 engine it gives me really enjoyable drive and better performance ever. Push button ignition is my favorite no need getting out a key starting up vehicle. I have a R/T model which got features at a low price this was a affordable crossover on a great value has with all options and features been well quality built on the Journey. It wasn't exactly what I wanted at the time but Dodge was much cheaper and price wasn't steep as (Toyota or Honda) I've looked at before trying to find a great crossover worth a lower price it was the best. I love my Journey but will look at another vehicle shortly since trying to start buying something affordable doing the time it was the best ever owned."

Excelente vehiculo

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "Comodidad, placer."

Cons: "Consumo"

"LO mejor que tuve hasta ahora. Muy bueno"

horrible car

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Reason: tired of problems

Pros: "looks nice"

Cons: "unreliable"

"This car had 10 break jobs. It was at thexshop more than I had it"

worst treatment by manufacturer

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"they dont stand behind their warranty,seats coming apart,want to guinea pig the one seat at upholstery shop to see what it looks like.5 new dodges in 9 years no more!"

loved my vehicle

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"I loved my journey. I never had any problems with it; did regular maintinence on it, and it was a great traveling vehicle. It had lots of space with 3 rows of seating where the back would completely fold down, I was able to move across the country and carry every thing I was going to need with me. It had downloading capabilities in the radio from my ipod and from CD's and I had Sirus radio in it. There's also the cooler in the dash and in the back floor boards, they're not huge but nice to have for water and snacks or for extra storage, plus the passenger seat folds up for storage under it and in the far back. I just felt comfortable in it, it wasn't too big or too small, and because it had a V6 in it, it had some get-up-and-go! The gas mileage was great too, traveling from NC to IA I only filled up 1 times half way through!"