2010 Dodge Journey

7.0

Based on 410 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.3/10
    7.0/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

Horrible don't buy!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "cheap, LIFETIME POWERTRAIN"

Cons: "maintence schedule on a 4 cyl is more aggressive $"

"Brake's wear out in approximately 20,000 miles. Poor construction has lead to noise under the hood that we cant figure out where it is coming from. Bought it when it had a lifetime Powertrain. If you do not have a lifetime powertrain warranty, sell the car. If you are thinking about buying it don't!"

Worse vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pros: "CHEAP"

Cons: "EVERYTHING"

"I have had the vehicle since June of 2016 and it only had 6 miles on it. Once it started getting warm i took it back to the original dealership and they told me since it was a black vehicle that is why it did not work. It is Feb 2017 and it has been in the shop for over 50 days just for the A/C. They cant find anything wrong with it but they dont check the air blowing out of the vent. I have taken it to Three dealerships to try and get this fix and they all keep telling me there is nothing working with it. I finally bought a InfraRed Thermometer and took pictures of the reading to prove my point. I used a bodys shops previous but they didnt believe that one. So, at 70 degrees outside and driving over 100 miles it still was blowing 68 degrees on the Drivers side and 65 on the passengers side then 72 in the back. Prior to that I drove it 7 miles and it still didnt cool. I let it set in the shade and it was 65 outside and the A/C was blowing 83 degrees. I have contacted the NDSC and they told me that since the A/C wasnt need to function properly that they couldnt help me, so I am stuck with the car. I have also talked with FCA and waiting to see if they will give me a 1-5% discount on a NEW car but still having to pay my remaining balance on this one. There is a never ending battle. OH! and the Arkansas States Attorney Generals office doesnt really have attorneys working for them so they werent any help either."

Piece of junk.

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Cupholders, glove box cooler, secrets compartments"

Cons: "Everything else"

"Had back to dealership @ least six times. If I ever get rid of this Journey, I will never buy another one. If there had been a rating less than one, I would have chosen that one. I can only recommend Journey to the person who want to scrap it for money in metal."

Not an easy car to get use to!

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

"It seems that resetting things in this car takes a rocket scientist!"

OK crossover for the money

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Nice, comfortable drive."

Cons: "2WD is HORRIBLE in snow! Poor Gas Mileage."

"Love the looks. Love the drive. Comfortable. Our FWD is horrible in the snow. The traction control is worthless. Gas mileage is average 13 MPG in the city and 20 HWY. Something the salesmen neglect to "sell" you on the car is the Manumatic transmition. My son pointed out the benefits to me: By using the manumatic I can get 18-20 MPG in the city and 28-30 HWY! Wow! What a difference. Too bad the salesmen don't use that as a selling point and it took me a whole year to find that out! The only thing I would opt differently for is the 4WD."