2010 Dodge Journey

7.0

Based on 418 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    7.0/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

Journey I should'nt have took

By on Monday, May 10, 2010

"I have had this car since 04/08 and since then I have changed the brakes 3 times, had to order special tires because no one carries the ones that came with it. Also recently car will not start...try finding the battery. Dodge charges me $118 to diagnose the problem. Nice luxurious ride but not liable. Not recommended...."

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big on Room, Not on Power

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I love my Dodge Journey. You can't beat the roominess or size. My husband and I are both Plus size people and we fit very comfortably. We test drove other LARGE SUV's and none compared to the room in the front for the driver. I purchased the SE and it lacks some serious power. It doesn't have any "get up and go" if you know what I mean. Would def. pay more for the 6cyl. now that I have been driving the 4cyl. The fabric on the seats are cheap and it is very hard, nearly impossible, to get stains out. We have tried everything, and nothing has really worked for us. Would I buy another Dodge Journey...for sure! Only I would go for the more $$$$$ 6 cyl with more options."

So far Im Glad I bought this SUV!

By on Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Pros: "Very comfortable ride on long trrips."

Cons: "No handle over door or on the front window pillar"

"I finally traded in my Dodge Caravan for an SUV. After raising 10 kids and always owning a van or a mini-van I finally decided to down-size and step down to the Dodge Journey. I wanted something smaller than a van but I still wanted a vehicle with the 3rd row, so if the grandkids are visiting I still have enough room to bring everyone in one car instead of taking two! Make sure you get the 6-way power drivers seat with the 4-way power lumbar option. My wife and I both have had back surgery and the power seat was one feature that sold us on this vehicle, it will fit you like a glove and give you the support you need on long drives. We own one house in southern California and one in Arizona. The commute is 240 miles each way so we needed something that was comfortable enough to make the 4 hour drive without wiping us out The hwy mileage is pretty good at about 25 MPG if you use the cruise control and just set-it and forget-it. The 4-cylendar is a little weak when passing Big-Rigs on an uphill grade, but you just have to make sure you have enough room to get past before you go! The only thing I do wish this SUV had is hand-Grips above the doors so it would be a lot easier to get in and out since it does sit up quite high with the 17 tires and with a broken back it would help my wife get in especially on the passenger side. So far we are very happy with our new Dodge Journey!"

Love my Dodge Journey!

By on Friday, June 16, 2017

"Purchased this vehicle a few months ago and love it. Rides good, plenty of room and the pricing for this vehicle was great. Im a very satisfied!"