2010 Dodge Journey

7.0

Based on 412 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    7.0/10
    7.3/10
    7.2/10

By on Thursday, March 4, 2010

"This car is an absolute joy to drive. The power of the 3.5L engine is wonderful! The car is comfy to sit in. Better interior would be appreciated, but looking at all the competitors everyone uses too much hard plastic. Great ground clearance. Only went to a dealer to have the oil changed, everything else is solid and well built."

never again!

By on Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"i bought this 4 cyl for my job (delivery) for "good gas mileage" boy did i pick the wrong car! my 2001 grand cherokee awd v8 gets the same mileage. not to mention the fact that it takes 20 min to get to 60mph with the air on. im a mopar girl all the way...and will continue to be when i trade this PIECE in ASAP"

Incredible comfort

By on Friday, April 21, 2017

Pros: "comfort, reasonalbe price, so much room, 3rd row"

"This vehicle has incredible seats! Our trips to Colorado with our dogs have never been so great. Not only easy to sleep in them but also nice sitting for a long period of time... SO much space in the back for multiple people, even when all seats are filled (all 7) seems although there is still enough wiggle room for everyone. I have read reviews showing this car is unreliable, but some vehicles you pick and choose and sometimes you get a bad egg. Ours is 2012 with 56K and is has been great, has taken a few trips out of state and never had an issue. We give it the usual oil changes as necessary and rotate tires when needed. This is a vehicle I know we will keep for a long time. I can only imagine how much kid stuff we can stuff in the storage compartments on one of our car trips!"

Not happy

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The most troublesome factor is the upholstery fabric, have already had front and back replaced. Even water leaves stains even after Scotchgard. Labeling over key slot is coming off. The soda can cooler is a joke, I had 2 cans of pop explode in there. I miss a digital compass and keyless entry remote. We have had lots of Dodges, but I will not purchase a Journey again."

I love my Journey!

By on Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great power, AWD is excellent"

Cons: "Tires cost a fortune"

"I own a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT AWD that has been nothing less than miraculous. I heard a lot of horror stories about the Journey but I got a price I couldn't pass up. The most "unreliable"vehicle now is approaching 100000 miles without any signs of stopping. I have had ZERO problems with it including the brakes. The 3.5 still runs like new and never uses a drop of oil. The A/C still blows Ice Cold and there is absolutely no squeeks or rattles to be heard. The AWD system is excellent, the week I bought it I drove through a nasty blizzard; when traffic came to a standstill, nobody could make it up a very steep hill. I attempted to climb the hill and the Journey kept digging and I was one of four cars to make it to the top (A Subaru, Grand Cherokee, and a Pacifica.) I average 22 mpg which I find acceptable. My new job will require me to do even more driving (60000 a year) and I will probably be buying a new car. The Journey is staying with me as well, I plan on keeping it until it dies. I will be buying a new Durango within the next 6 months. I've had very good luck with Chrysler products and they have won a customer for life."