1994 Dodge Intrepid

7.3

Based on 233 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Love, Love, LOVE MY INTREPID!!!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Peppy 3.5 V6, Great looking"

Cons: "Can't think of anything"

"I own a 1996 Dodge Intrepid ES with approximately 135,000 miles on it. I must say it is one of the best cars I have ever owned! It's a nice family sedan, with plenty of power under the hood (courtesy of its peppy 3.5 V6 engine!) Very, very comfortable ride. Roomy rear seat and plenty of truck space. I love this car so much. Great aggressive styling versus the Chrysler Concorde, LHS, or Eagle Vision. The only real issues I have had with it are failures of the timing belt and water pump. But, this car is really worth repairing! I have never feared breaking down and this car has never failed to start for me (even it cold temperatures). I love, love, LOVE my Intrepid!!"

Great little car

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride"

Cons: "Older vehicle and not so pretty anymore :("

"This was a temporary vehicle for me....60 days type deal which led into 9 months. This little car has been reliable and surprisingly smooth ride. Apparently they used to use them as police vehicles and I have to admit it can keep up with the rest of them out there. She may not be pretty but she has served me well."

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "Its age"

"It has been a wonderful car. I bought it 5 years ago and it has performed beautifully for me. I used it for getting around town mainly but it performs great on the highway too. I have put 32000 miles on it in 5 years so not too much on the road driving. I am sure it has many more miles to go."

WoW what a ride

By on Sunday, July 25, 2010

"This is Chryslers cab forward innovation for the late 90,s and was so far advanced and ahead of its time, it took the other manfacturers a decade to match anything like the Intrepid. If you live in an area w/100 degree weather this cars a/c will freeze you out. Great acceleration is fuel efficient and roomy for out of town trips. Don,t take my word for it, go out and drive one today!"

Can't Kill it

By on Monday, November 9, 2009

"Though we usually refer to it as ol' faithful I still can't kill this thing, or ponder getting rid of it. Though it is pretty long, and is like driving a boat, it is the most comfortable car you will ever drive in. Bought it in 2000 and has 280k on it now and is still going strong. Been through 2 accidents, which I saw the other cars being taken away on a tow truck while I drove away with a dented fender and hit a deer once too. The car has great pick up for that old, though it does have a distinct whining sound when you give 'er. Only had to do oil changes and brake jobs when required."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Intrepid near Honolulu. See local deals