2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.0

Based on 316 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

Good All Around Vehicle

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"If you need a vehicle that does it all at a reasonable level of economy this is your vehicle. Does so many things from run a small business, haul people, hall tons of stuff and accommodate big items when needed. Economy is better than a truck but more versitile than a car. Parts and repair items can be a little spendy and it isn't a gas sipper but it does the job fairly well. Especially great for a 1 car family. I like mine a quite a bit with 65k on it now. Handles wonderfully in all weather."

Excellent mini van.

By on Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pros: "Is everything a mini van should be."

Cons: "dog hair difficult to get out of carpet"

"This is my fourth Grand Caravan and it has been trouble free. Tons of room. Easy to get in out of. Seats go down out of the way very easily AC and Heat work great. Excellent mileage at 23 to 24 mph I do a lot of hwy driving at 75mph. Just a great vehicle with tons of space on the inside and infinite seat variations. Driver seat has great support. Console storage is the best of anyone I have owned."

Great minivan

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I looked at many vehicles before making this purchase. Two major selling points for me were the price and the spaciousness of the minivan. I absolutely love it! My only complaint, which is normal for minivans, is the wear on the brakes. These are heavy vehicles, so the need to replace the brakes occurs every 20000 miles or so."

5th Grand Caravan, love it

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "This 5th Caravan for me is the best ever since '85"

"I also have a full size 1969 GMC for those occasions when I need it, but the Grand Caravan holds almost anything and still drives great. Biggest problem? I have Sirius stereo and backup camera, but I cannot have a garmin, or bluetooth for phone calls. I bought this Grand Caravan on 1/3/12, owned it for 4 1/2 years. I paid $550 for the dealer to install a remote starter that I always use. Living in Vegas the car is usually pleasantly cool in hot months. Of course it is also warm in Winter. I also had a dash cover made, and window rain guards. These 3 items make it a pleasure to own and drive. I do get 17 city, 25 on the road."

This auto has been very good

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "very enjoyable to drive"

Cons: "cannot think of any item"

"Purchased this auto Jan 2012, factory car with 10400 miles on it, have driven it all over, recently returned from south Texas, highway mileage was upwards of 29mpg at 63mph. Has been very dependable and comfortable. Electric seat does do wonders. Now retired, wife does not drive, no need for 2 autos. Red in color with black interior"