2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.0

Based on 322 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

Squeak Squeak Squeak

By on Friday, December 3, 2010

"This vehicle has a ton of room. I can fit a 4 x 8 piece of plywood in it. 12 ' 2x4s fit corner to corner - and the lift gate shuts. It holds half a soccer team, or the whole family, plus luggage and the (large) family dog very comfortably. The stow and go seating is excellent and works easily. The problem with this 2008 vehicle is that the quality is worse than even any 1970s or 1980s vintage American car I have ever had. The shifter know keeps falling off. There is a squeak in the front end that Dodge can't seem to fix. The brakes were recalled. It chews up tires even with regular rotation. The dashboard rattles. Visibility due to the passenger A-piller is horrible. If on the highway with three passengers and I am running the A/C, passing acceleration is not there. You step on the gas, and it doesn't go (unless I remember to turn the A/C off first). I would hope that Chrysler can solve this model's problems, because this vehicle has a lot of potential with a better engine, transmission, design, quality . . . like a Ford."

Good Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I have owned Dodge vehicles since 1996 and have been very happy with them and the service. We still have our 1996 Intrepid that we bought new. This is our 4 th Dodge van and it's the best one. Lots of power with the 4.0 and gas milage is better than what my sister in law gets with her Honda van. We bought it certified pre-owned from the same dealer we bought all our Dodge vehicles from. My husband owns 2 Dodge trucks. 2005 2500 and a 2008 1500. He also bought the New 2008 Dodge Challenger limited edition. All our vehicles have been reliable and a joy to drive. The van is comfortable and very handy to have. The 2008 is the best riding van we have had. I plan to keep this one for a long time."

i hate dodge

By on Thursday, May 6, 2010

"This van is a dodge thats all i can say. Very hard to sit in back seat. Had to replace back brakes at 23000 mi. Not fun to ride in, and if your cloths are on the carpet it will get thread form then and turn that color. We should of buyed flex."

Dodge 2009 Grand Caravan

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Had the van for nearly six months and have no complaints. I have ony had one minor issue with a defective keyfob. This is the ultimate family vehicle. Lots of room and designed for comfort."