2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.0

Based on 326 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

Decent car for traveling or around town.

By on Monday, July 20, 2015

Pros: "Great Storage Capacity"

Cons: "Repairs over 100,000"

"Everyone loves the stow and go and the "airplane" lighting overhead. Plenty of room. Comfortable. Handles well. However. I am tired of all the service repairs needed at this point. I have had brakes completely redone twice including rotors. Transmission has been done too. Constantly getting repairs now at 120,000. Needs to be seen asap for a new noise. How fun."

Too much maintenance and repair costs

By on Monday, May 11, 2015

Pros: "I like the stow and go seating."

"There is some kind of design flaw with the rear of this vehicle or something wrong with the computer. I have replaced the rear wheel bearings twice. I have also had 3 rear brake jobs. I think the computer in the car has the front and rear braking system mixed up and the rear brakes are used far to much. I also had to replace the alternator at 120000 miles, I'm not sure if that is typical. The other thing that bugs me about this vehicle is the constant swaying from side to side. I thought the alignment was off or the tires needed balance but nope, it's just a dodge mini van thing."

disappointing van to own

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reason: Poor quality,reliability

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Poor quality"

"We bought our Caravan to replace our old Toyota Sienna.Our 02 Sienna gave us ten plus years of worry free driving.Only had to repair the breaks,struts,and one ball joint during that time. We bought our Caravan used for a fair price,and it seemed like a great car for the first 6 months. Then a transmission cooling line and a power steering line went bad fixed it for $700 and thought that should be it for a while.During the last six months check engine light came on and wont go away no one can figure it out.The passenger a/c stopped blowing cold air,the 3.8 engine is burning about 2 quarts of oil every 3000 miles now and the automatic sliding door broke!Today after about one year I traded it in on a newer Sienna. I lost some money on the deal,but I defiantly gained some peace of mind!A friend of mine owns a 2012 Caravan and he is having a lot of the same sort of issues . I think they are just a poorly made vehicle ."

BEYOND AWFUL

By on Sunday, April 23, 2017

Pros: "absolutely none"

Cons: "VERY uncomfortable seats, terrible sound system"

"This is, without question, the worst vehicle I have ever owned. I am having severe back problems now because the seats are so uncomfortable. The sound system is pathetic. And the engine seems really labored at times due to the lack of power. If you want a good quality vehicle, this is not it. The whole vehicle just seems cheap... because it is! My van is worth LESS THAN HALF of what I originally paid for it only ONE YEAR after my purchase. Did I mention the transmission issues?"

gas mileage could be better

By on Sunday, May 4, 2014

"nice car,,over the road got as much as 26 miles per gallon. over all about 21."