2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.0

Based on 326 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

gas mileage could be better

By on Sunday, May 4, 2014

"nice car,,over the road got as much as 26 miles per gallon. over all about 21."

Good vehicle but with some issues

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "good price and comfortable"

Cons: "motor noise, A/c and wiring"

"What I have read on reviews from this vehicle and have had to deal with is the vans motor sounds and the air conditioning unit. My van sounds strong but some slight knocking with the engine, nothing is wrong with it from what the auto mechanic said but the noise isn't the quitest. Also this van is known to have A/c issues in which they are inexpensive except if its a wiring issue. This wan does not have a Chilton manual yet since its not the end of its line so you either have to look up your issues via google or pay $195 for the dealership service manual. Blower motor resistor ($25 from dealership or online) or the blower motor ($120-$175) are usually the issues in which if you repair it yourself its inexpensive. The wiring may be difficult to fix but if your tech savy you should be able to find the wires to the blower motor and replace or repair the ( wire stripping and reconnect redo connection areas). Remember to always disconnect the negative ( black) to the battery before you do any repairs on your vehicle to prevent shock or shorting out other things on your vehicle. Besides these issues I would say that the van is comfortable and I love it. If you want something that wont have issues for awhile I recommend getting a brand new vehicle."

worst vehical ever

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

Pros: "stow and go power dooors"

Cons: "poor quality over all the way threw the vehichal"

"worst thing I ever bought eats brakes ,oil a quart every 1000 miles gaskets ,wheel bearings ,heater fans and updates galour,air conditioning lines ,and tires are cheap even after routine maintence I very dis appointed alaways been a ford guy but thought this would fit family better and does but very poor vehical in quality"

09 grand caravan

By on Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Be very careful on test drive, new engine design, very slow on initial excelleration. Slow on hills, not instant on pushing gas pedal. Frustratiing as dealer say live with new engine feature, all electronic, no adjusting. Gas pedal can be adjusted that seem to help. Would hesitate buying 2009 grand caravan XLT."

My van has a conversion for wheelchair accessible

By on Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pros: "great price I offered 38,000"

Cons: "with cup holders and again with wheelchair accessi"

"It is an excellent condition. I only drive it for doctors appts, grocery and miscellaneous trips. No accident reported, clean title and still paying monthly, i owed almost 8,000.Reason I want to get rid of is because it is too big for me now."