2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger

7.0

Based on 316 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10
    7.4/10

Love my minivan!

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, Comfy, perfect for families"

Cons: "BAD on gas mileage. I fill up every 4 days :-("

"Absolutely love my minivan! Great for long car trips. Roomy. Kids are separated from each other. Power tailgate and sliding doors! Good pick up/power!"

great family car

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"just like most cars if you take care of it it will take care of you this car has been worry free from day one"

The Best Family Vehicle We Have Owned So Far!!!

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pros: "My Pepe has alot of Get up and Go!!"

Cons: "Needs More Cup Holders"

"We bought this vehicle used in 2008 after shopping for months for one that had third row seating with lots of leg room to accomodate my 6' tall teenager. We absolutely LOVE it! We have driven it across the US twice now due to military transfers from one side of the world to the other and back again. The in floor storage definately helps when you need that extra space to store stuff while on the road. I have suggested this vehicle to friends and even to people that I don't know when I have heard them discussing the subject of purchasing a vehicle. I call my car "My PePe" she has alot of "Get up and Go!" It has the power when you need it even though it is a Soccer Mom Mobile!!! :0) I Love My Car!!!!"

most practical vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "well thought out interior,lots of power"

Cons: "no resale value"

"great for hauling kids. smooth ride, lots of power. transmission trouble at 9000 miles. replaced by dealer at no cost. no other problems. love the stow and go seats"

Great vehicle for the price.

By on Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pros: "Price, handling, lots of power, very versatile, stow n' go seats, great look"

Cons: "Some interior materials seem cheap."

"We picked up the SXT (mainstreet) version of the Grand Caravan recently. After roughly $8000 in rebates, we drove off the lot with an awesome deal that is impossible to get with any of the other minivans currently on the market. The grand Caravan drives well and it handles like a much smaller vehicle. My kids love all the space and we love the versatility. The stow'n go on 2nd and 3rd row seats make this van so useful that I can't figure out what I did without it before. The only things that I can say in the way of negative points regarding the 2011 G.C. are that the 2nd row stow n' go seats look and feel cheap; the inner paneling in the rear cargo compartment is flimsy and feels really cheap; and although the driver and front passenger seats are ultra-comfortable (feels like you are driving a couch), they feel like the kind of seats that will be less than comfortable in a few years when they are broken in but I may be wrong on that point - time will tell."