2013 Dodge Durango

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

stunning

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Great options for the price. Spacious. Safe."

Cons: "accelleration from a stop (we have the V6 engine)"

"Purchased 2011 Citadel at end of model year and found a great deal. Prior to driving this automobile, Dodge/Jeep were at the bottom of my wish list. The vehicle is loaded with options. I could not find anything even close in other large SUVs for the price. Great for family with kids and for parents not ready for a minivan. Plenty of room even for adults in the 2nd and 3rd row seating. Entertainment system is very worthwhile for people with children. Much more comfortable ride than similar large SUVs. Safety features are wonderful. Only downside is it is a bit slow in accellerating from a stop (V6 engine). Not so much of an issue between 50-70 mph. Handles very well in winter weather as well."

2015 Dodge Durango Citadel 6 cylinder

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

"The Durango is generally an excellent large SUV. The high points: excellent gas mileage for such a large vehicle (our experience in mixed driving is 19-23 mpg), control and handling on icy roads is excellent, it provides a soft and quite road on the highway, seats are comfortable, power is adequate, the front screen is larger than its competitors, UConnect system is generally good, stereo is good except for a flaw in the programming mentioned below. Lows: The soft ride can be uncomfortable in mountain driving-too much body roll, the programming of the stereo volume is flawed - if you turn the level to less than 10 the sound is all bass with no treble, auto headlight diming works poorly, limited storage space in the front for nick-nacks, voice module does not always work as well as it should. Grade B+/A-"

Well designed, well built

By on Friday, September 23, 2016

Pros: "Good value, good fuel mileage, right size for most"

Cons: "Looks plain/boring/dull in white"

"The Durango is a very capable vehicle. The 8 speed auto shifts smoothly but the rotary dial takes some time to get used to. Full time/automatic AWD, so if you want to choose then you should get the Grand Cherokee. Impressive highway fuel mileage (26 mpg observed) but it drops off quick in the city. Still not bad though. The race track tail lights are cool. The reconfigurable dash is also pretty unique."

BEST SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED.

By on Monday, April 10, 2017

Pros: "VERY GOOD GAS MILEAGE FOR SIZE OF SUV"

Cons: "NO SUNROOF OR BUTTON FOR TRUNK IN LIMITED"

"I PURCHASED THE V6 LIMITED. I HAVE WANTED ONE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND FINALLY BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT ONE. BEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE. I AM A DODGE GIRL FROM NOW ON. SORRY CHEVY!!!"

Great looking and driving. Hemi

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

Pros: "acceleration, maneuverability, Hemi"

Cons: "none really"

"I love getting into my Durango each day. The Hemi is so strong and responsive and delivers smooth power to the wheels which almost never slip regardless of weather conditions due to the near 50/50 weight distribution, it is very surefooted. It is also very easy to maneuver and has a tighter turning circle than many sedans and every other SUV of its size. No issues besides normal maintenance. got 60k out of original pads and rotors."

Greatest overlooked SUV

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Before the Durango I had an Infinity FX 35 and a GMC Acadia. This Durango has them beat. The engineering and the features are the greatest and work flawlessly. It's a dream to own."

Nice Updated SUV with a HEMI

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, bigger than it looks, updated"

Cons: "lack of storage space"

"Coming from a Fully loaded Tahoe, I was very apprehensive about the room in the Durango, or lack there of. It is ridiculously spacious with great head and leg room. The ride is comfortable and equipped with the latest technoligies that a mom could ask for! DVD player, Navagation, Cruise Control, power everything, Reachable Rear Climate controls, etc. The negative to this vehicle is the storage space. With two small children, full size carseats, double stroller, baby bags, etc. I cannot make use of the thrid row seating because they need to be folded down to accomdate all the extra baggage. The one feature I LOVE is the that the doors swing FULLY open for easy access to back seats. There is no more, removing the third row seats to make room, they simply fold down flat with a simple pull of a cord. The comfort and drive are spectacular and it handles nice in all TEXAS weather conditions. Very responsive to turning and braking. I love that I no longer need to change my oil every 3000 miles. I can go up to 10K without changing. The pricing was a little sttep but you really get what you pay for! Overall, it was a good purchase!"

Kept us alive

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

"I was in an accident where I was hit from the passengers side in an intersection. I had 3 children ages 5 and under in my backseat. My Durango was knocked on its side slid and finally came back up resting on its wheels. All of us exited the vehicles with minor bumps and bruises. May I say by the Grace Of God"

Beautiful and hauls stuff

By on Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pros: "Stylish, fantastic handling, quality for less money, growly engine"

Cons: "Outdated transmission"

"I just bought the R/T version with the leather group. The leather interior is black with red stitching and is extremely comfortable. I ended up with most of the options except for the dvd package or sunroof. It handles almost as nicely as the 2004 Mercedes s500 I traded in. The 5.7 Hemi is quick, but let's face it, it's an American SUV really meant to haul stuff. So, if you're looking for a race car, this is not it. If you're looking for a stylish, fun to drive SUV with some muscle, this is the one to have."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "Nice ride, smooth turning"

Cons: "low front profile scapes on curbs/parking blocks"

"Bought new in October - what can I say? Great car, cushy ride, quiet interior. Leather is nice and soft, back seat fits my 13 year old comfortably. If you want better gas mileage - go with the V6."