2012 Dodge Durango

Based on 135 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Excellent road Vehicle with power and good MPGs!

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun, comfortable, power, excellent MPGs!"

Cons: "8 speeds for city driving is too many!"

"Fun, comfortable, powerful yet excellent Mpg for vehicle type!"

Blown away!

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

Pros: "value, solid chassis, luxury"

Cons: "low tech stereo graphics, no mid row capt chairs"

"I've never been a Dodge fan, but when we started shopping for a mid size suv/crossover it ended up on the short list quickly. We were just coming out of a minivan and wanted something with a bit of style. We were able to pickup a loaded Citadel for about the same money as a mid level Explorer or GM SUV. The only other vehicle that we seriously considered was the CX9. We went for the Citadel because it had a few extra options and was a fresher design. I don't regret it for a minute. It is constantly getting stares from people and my wife says she is often complemented by both men and woman. It rides amazingly quite and handles like a sports sedan. Two minor gripes, it needs the newer radio and display from the Journey and Charger. The current radio/nav works well, but looks low tech and cheesy compared to the rest of the truck. The other, and this is now an option in the 12's, is I wish we had captains chairs like the Lamda's. It is a pain in the neck, even with child boosters, if you have a car seat."

I love it...

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Wish I knew it came in Mango tango...I would have picked that color. Have 3rd row seating...wish headrest would not be on the third row...blocks some of rear view. And mine has black interior..some floor mats would have been nice."

Good Car - Have had it for 3 months

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

"This vehicle looks nice and rides very smooth. I like the dashboard features that come with the basic model; the amount of space is nice too. I don't get as good of gas milage as I would like; I get on average 19 mpg highway, but have gotten up to 21. I did have to have my Durango in to replace parts for my A/C shortly after I bought the car, and was not too thrilled by that. Another thing I worry about is that I may end up breaking the fog lights and the piece that holds them out when going through snow this winter (South Dakota winters are not very friendly!). That part rides a little too low in my opinion and could be designed higher like the old Durangos, and made with higher quality material (have a fog light already out of place in my Durango)."

More bang for your buck.

By on Friday, October 2, 2015

Pros: "Price, exterior, interior, handeling, fuel,"

Cons: "more standard features, no backup camera"

One more for our Dodge family.

"Im in my mid 30's and needed a "family" car. I didn't want a big ole SUV. The new 2015 Durango design was what drew me in. I got the SXT Rallye blacktop edition I like how it looks mean but gentle enough for my little princess to ride in. The fuel is great on this. I took it on a mini road trip the ride is smooth as butter as one of my passengers stated at high speeds. The interior is great love all of it. Cons.... I wished my SXT Rallye black top would of came with Standard Nav installed, power liftgate, and I really needed a back up camera. But other than that its an awesome SUV."

One more for our Dodge family.