2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle for our family of 5 and 24 mpg city

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "MPG - Room for 6 - ZOOM!! - sure footed -"

Cons: "put ac outlets in the back seat on all vehicles"

"When searching for a replacement for Camry, the criteria was seating for 5, I must be able to put my 6"4" body in front and back seats. The two captians chairs allow for easy access to the third row. The heated seats/steering wheel, and LARGE touch screen is great. The rear camera allows for flawless parking. Turn on the eco button and configurating the gas effiency meter and we are getting 24 mpg city - 28 mpg in comfort. Love the keyless entry and rotary shifter. Essentially it is a Grand Cherokee XL."

Great SUV

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "High quality, super interior design, great ride, better that avertised mpg"

Cons: "would have liked leather included in the base Crew as standard"

"I've owned four Jeeps (2 Wranglers and 2 Gr. Cherokees) my last was a 2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition. I started looking at Dodges (Journey, Grand Caravan, Durango) as I wanted a vehicle with a 3rd row seat. I decided on a 2011 Durango Crew and am sure glad I did. The fit and finish is 1st class and the ride is great. I think its a great vehicle for the money and the bluetooth, power liftgate, radio/HD/SAT are awsome. This is one vehicle that I will be keeping for a long time. By the way I just averaged over 25mpg on the highway, not too bad for a big sport ute."

love it drives like a luxery car!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive roomy 3rd seat is great quiet"

"great suv love it has all the room i need and more great gas milage lots of power rides like a luxery car very quiet"

An Unexpected Choice

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pros: "tight turning radius, narrow body, ride quality"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I was looking for a 3-row SUV to replace our old minivan and unexpectedly found the Durango meeting almost all of the criteria, except for the gas mileage. I especially appreciate the narrow body and tight turning radius which make parking into garage and in parking lots much easier than other wide-body SUVs. In addition, the 3rd row seat has enough legroom for adults, the ride quality is balanced and smooth thanks to its rear-wheel drive, the rear-view camera with cross-traffic and lane-change detection are very useful, and the interior design and material are superior to its competitors."

Best SUV ever owned!

By on Friday, October 4, 2013

Pros: "Safety features are huge. Interior very comfy."

Cons: "Manual side mirrors."

"We decide that we wanted a SUV after attending the Baltimore Car Show in Feb. 2013. I have to admit I walked right pass the Durango, didn't even see it. Saw everything else and paid attention to what we saw. Getting home, we made our list of SUV's and what they offered.Then I came across the Durango and liked everything I read. So time for the test drive and we were in love! Rugged looks, comfortable interior and EVIC system is awesome! I cant tell you enough how much we have enjoyed driving our Citadel V6.It has so many conveniences, too many to mention and you feel safe in this thing. I only wish it had electric side mirrors. Other than that, totally happy! :)"