2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

2015 Dodge Durango Limited With Premium Package

By on Friday, March 18, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, style, beats stereo, driving dynamics"

Cons: "Choppy ride with 20in wheels, exterior quality"

"Recently in the market for A new 7 seater SUV some of the vehicles we looked at were the Acura MDX,Audi q7 Lexus GX, GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave, Ford Explorer, Chevy Tahoe,and Honda Pilot (2016). There is not a single bad car in that groop and I recommend that you look at all of them if you're shopping for a 7 seater SUV. The Durango and Acura made the final 2 and we chose Durango for practically and what you get for your money. The Durango drives wonderfully. You'll notice it actually handles quite nicely while keeping A smooth ride. Note that with the new 8 speed auto tranny the v6 is not slow anymore like the 2011-2013 was without the hemi. Reliably so far has been fine and shows no sighs of problems as it should only having 3,000 miles. Before buying I looked back to 2011 when the Durango was introduced and overall I expect reliability to be adverge. The design is visually stunning and ergonomically correct wich is just as important. Especially the u connect wich is fabulous. Quality of the interior shows no signs of the old cheep Chrysler with is good, however, the exterior has a little ways to go. I noticed that the hood and left fender don't line up and the driver door does not close as flush with the body as it should. Comfort is awesome with big front seats and roomy second and third rows. The ride on my 20 in polished aluminum wheels can be a bit choppy, but that's a sacrifice you make with bigger wheels. Quietness on the highway is also up to par. Convenience is great espicely with the smart key. Remote start and power lift gate is something I can't live without now that I have it. Some last notes are that if you are looking at the Durango limited, I strongly recommend going for the premium package. It adds so much like navigation, power lift gate, sunroof and the great beats audio system. It also adds the 20in wheels that transform how the car looks. Overall it's definitely worth a look and makes for a great buy!"

Best SUV ever owned!

By on Friday, October 4, 2013

Pros: "Safety features are huge. Interior very comfy."

Cons: "Manual side mirrors."

"We decide that we wanted a SUV after attending the Baltimore Car Show in Feb. 2013. I have to admit I walked right pass the Durango, didn't even see it. Saw everything else and paid attention to what we saw. Getting home, we made our list of SUV's and what they offered.Then I came across the Durango and liked everything I read. So time for the test drive and we were in love! Rugged looks, comfortable interior and EVIC system is awesome! I cant tell you enough how much we have enjoyed driving our Citadel V6.It has so many conveniences, too many to mention and you feel safe in this thing. I only wish it had electric side mirrors. Other than that, totally happy! :)"

Excellent road Vehicle with power and good MPGs!

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun, comfortable, power, excellent MPGs!"

Cons: "8 speeds for city driving is too many!"

"Fun, comfortable, powerful yet excellent Mpg for vehicle type!"

Blown away!

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

Pros: "value, solid chassis, luxury"

Cons: "low tech stereo graphics, no mid row capt chairs"

"I've never been a Dodge fan, but when we started shopping for a mid size suv/crossover it ended up on the short list quickly. We were just coming out of a minivan and wanted something with a bit of style. We were able to pickup a loaded Citadel for about the same money as a mid level Explorer or GM SUV. The only other vehicle that we seriously considered was the CX9. We went for the Citadel because it had a few extra options and was a fresher design. I don't regret it for a minute. It is constantly getting stares from people and my wife says she is often complemented by both men and woman. It rides amazingly quite and handles like a sports sedan. Two minor gripes, it needs the newer radio and display from the Journey and Charger. The current radio/nav works well, but looks low tech and cheesy compared to the rest of the truck. The other, and this is now an option in the 12's, is I wish we had captains chairs like the Lamda's. It is a pain in the neck, even with child boosters, if you have a car seat."

I love it...

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Wish I knew it came in Mango tango...I would have picked that color. Have 3rd row seating...wish headrest would not be on the third row...blocks some of rear view. And mine has black interior..some floor mats would have been nice."