2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Greatest overlooked SUV

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Before the Durango I had an Infinity FX 35 and a GMC Acadia. This Durango has them beat. The engineering and the features are the greatest and work flawlessly. It's a dream to own."

Nice Updated SUV with a HEMI

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, bigger than it looks, updated"

Cons: "lack of storage space"

"Coming from a Fully loaded Tahoe, I was very apprehensive about the room in the Durango, or lack there of. It is ridiculously spacious with great head and leg room. The ride is comfortable and equipped with the latest technoligies that a mom could ask for! DVD player, Navagation, Cruise Control, power everything, Reachable Rear Climate controls, etc. The negative to this vehicle is the storage space. With two small children, full size carseats, double stroller, baby bags, etc. I cannot make use of the thrid row seating because they need to be folded down to accomdate all the extra baggage. The one feature I LOVE is the that the doors swing FULLY open for easy access to back seats. There is no more, removing the third row seats to make room, they simply fold down flat with a simple pull of a cord. The comfort and drive are spectacular and it handles nice in all TEXAS weather conditions. Very responsive to turning and braking. I love that I no longer need to change my oil every 3000 miles. I can go up to 10K without changing. The pricing was a little sttep but you really get what you pay for! Overall, it was a good purchase!"

Kept us alive

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

"I was in an accident where I was hit from the passengers side in an intersection. I had 3 children ages 5 and under in my backseat. My Durango was knocked on its side slid and finally came back up resting on its wheels. All of us exited the vehicles with minor bumps and bruises. May I say by the Grace Of God"

Beautiful and hauls stuff

By on Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pros: "Stylish, fantastic handling, quality for less money, growly engine"

Cons: "Outdated transmission"

"I just bought the R/T version with the leather group. The leather interior is black with red stitching and is extremely comfortable. I ended up with most of the options except for the dvd package or sunroof. It handles almost as nicely as the 2004 Mercedes s500 I traded in. The 5.7 Hemi is quick, but let's face it, it's an American SUV really meant to haul stuff. So, if you're looking for a race car, this is not it. If you're looking for a stylish, fun to drive SUV with some muscle, this is the one to have."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "Nice ride, smooth turning"

Cons: "low front profile scapes on curbs/parking blocks"

"Bought new in October - what can I say? Great car, cushy ride, quiet interior. Leather is nice and soft, back seat fits my 13 year old comfortably. If you want better gas mileage - go with the V6."