2016 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/7.6

8.0

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Awesome car!

By on Monday, June 19, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy for a small car, sleek design"

Cons: "Acceleration slower than competitors"

"Traded in my SE model for one with the option package and a couple years newer. Loved the Dart but I wanted a few more features. SE model with the option package is the way to go. Better gas mileage and still plenty of pick up (though for sure not the best). Absolutely get the manual transmission. Fun and slick to drive, hugs curves well (important in western PA) and less weird design choices from earlier model SEs (2013 had weird gas cap lock, and trunk only opened from inside car, no keyhole or button on key). None of that on newer models. 40000 miles in, no complaints."

Research this car before you buy it

By on Monday, December 18, 2017

Pros: "The cars looks are great for a cheap compact car"

Cons: "Build quality is not acceptable"

"I have this car for only 3 months with me driving on a limited bases because I travel a lot. I have had nothing but maintenance issues with this car. Transmission and clutch solely and I have had it repaired at the dealership and the local shops. Its not a reliable car in my opinion and I have found other websites that a lot of people have had the same issues."

Great driving car

By on Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "poor resale value."

"Poor resale value, car stickered for 25000 new can only get 9000 for trade, would not recommend unless you plan to keep."

2l auto limited is a bargain

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "features-safety and luxury, style, mpg"

Cons: "seat somfort, lack trunk handle,"

"I own the 2 liter limited. Looking at other cars...even those considered premium I would have paid thousands more for the features that this has and some don't even have all the features. Some of the features include rain sensing wipers, auto dimming headlights, the amazing Uconnect system with 8 inch screen, back up camera and rear side detection system, blind side detection, heated steering wheel and so many more(10 air bags). The TFT display is awesome and I love that I can choose digital speedometer instead of analog and there are 2 sizes of digital. The ability to set up info that is displayed is great. The mpg has been around 32 so far and I figure it the old fashion way...not trusting built in computers. Ride is quiet and for a small car provides a nice ride over bumps. In hilly Pa the transmission does downshift a lot but one can overcome that by going to manual mode and getting out of overdrive. I find the power is sufficient for passing even on hills. Trunk is roomy but should have an interior handle to help close it, although it opens without touching. The seat for me is not as comfortable as I would like and I use a cushion but I have a leg injury and have used cushions in most cars but not all. The bolstering is stiff with the leather seats. The Uconnect system is quick to respond snd easy to use and navigation is very good. Braking is among the best of the cars I have owned."

good for first time drivers

By on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pros: "looks amazing, really fun to drive,"

Cons: "not powerful, light clutch, slow"

"i have the 2013 dodge dart aero with the 1.4 multi air turbo engine. first off, this car is beautiful. probably the best looking american car in its class. every car has its issues so have my dart. i had the turbo charged replaced under warrenty and the computer reset a few times. but over all this car is great personally. its not the fastest car. i drove the mazda 3 with 2.0 engine and its way faster and perorms wayy better. but if you need agood commuter car or a road trip car, this is the one."