2009 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

7.9

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

nicest vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"the nicest vehicle i ever had runs great never had any problems with it its like brand new"

Really good truck for the money

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "Price, fuel economy, reliability"

Cons: "1 12v plug, 1 cup holder, a lot of road noise"

"65,000 miles, never been in the shop and gets significantly better than EPA estimated fuel economy (EPA says 20/14, actual is 24/18, and I drive pretty aggressively.) Nothing on the truck has failed, and it has handled everything that I have thrown at it. I bought it because of the price, and after having driven it for a few years I wouldn't have been disappointed if I had paid more for it. It could use some improvements in the areas of interior comfort and finishing, but I bought it to drive, not to lounge in. A few more 12v plugs would also be nice - 1 doesn't really cut it."

great anything truck

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

"i enjoy this truck more then any other that i have in my fleet of work trucks get the job done like a full size truck but easier to get in and out of and tows like champ and i can still take it on the town with the family"

All in all good truck

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"I bought the truck in '07 as a left over and had ALOT of problems early on while it was still covered. ECU went,Driver side seat broke,3 coil packs burnt,Speed sensor went,Driver side power window went all fixed on Dodge's dime. Since the all the kinks have been fixed early on I have had very little problems since. I have had to replace the sway bar links,one broke at the ball joint and cut my CV boot,so now a half shaft is in my "to do list". Having a ball joint in a swaybar link is a poor design in my opinion but it was a easy and pretty cheap fix for anyone who knows how to turn a wrench. All in all I like this truck and like to think the worst is behind me now. We will see :)"

Friday

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Overall I love this truck. I have the V6 and the power is lacking but I have pulled a 7x14 cargo trailer fully loaded with this vehicle. It does ok in town but the interstate is another story. It cannot handle the size of a large trailer at speeds over 50mph. It is comfortable and looks great. My biggest concern would be reliability. Mine has 86000 miles and I have replaced the water pump, bearings in one axle, and the a/c is knocking currently. Had my mechanic check it out and he said the compressor was gonna go out sooner than later but to let it go completely out first. These are minor but it seems once I got over 70k all this issues started. Hopefully no more will come up. Overall, I like the truck and would recommend it to anyone not using it to tow heavy loads."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals