2009 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

7.9

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

ok

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"I like my truck .I bought it use in Feb. 09. it had 36,000 miles . at 58,000 I had to replace al the ball joints and front brake. it is a Quad cab 4x4 not off road. after takeing it to a none dealer mech. I get great gas mileage"

good truck interior roomy

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Truck has given me excellent service. No problems other than regular maintenance. It is not too big. just big enough and very comfortable room in cab. Love it."

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"I have had my truck for little over a year and love it. For it's size the gas mileage is great. 18 City 22 HWY. Seats are comfortable, very, roomy, and what a smooth powerful ride."

not bad

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"gas is horrible but has muscle on the V8 overall not a bad truck"

Great value

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"This truck with a 6 speed on the floor V-6 and a towing package amazes me with good gas mileage, manueuverability, and payload. And best of all , its only been in the shop once in 5 years. And that was under warrenty. For the money, its hard to beat."

2007 SLT Quad Cab 4wd V8

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Bought new off the line in '07. Miserable overall experience. Nothing good to say really. Engine is reliable. The seats have an irregular curve which messes w/ your neck and shoulders. Seat really hurts during a long drive. In rain or inclemate weather has no traction. The 4wd is good but transitioning back to 2wd can be a pain. I went through a rear end in two years and hardly ever used 4wd. Front drive shaft broke @ 12000 miles. CV joint broke @ 48k. Brakes produce a shimmy in the steering wheel that can be felt between 60-68mph. Paint is cheap and scratches easily. Truck feels cheap. Headlights and wiper motor have a mind of their own. Truck has no pick up even w/ a V8 and guzzles gas like no other. 2500lbs in the bed, the bed will rub on the rear wheels. Front wheel came off on the highway, when I looked at it, 3 lugs had snapped off at some point and I do not drive off road. I live in NC and the A/C is horrible so I just sweat all summer."

love it

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"just bought after a tour in iraq and did not dissapoint. already put about 10k miles on it in a few months. good handling good power great looks awesome truck."

Great Buy

By on Sunday, November 1, 2009

"My 2005 Dakota QuadCab is my 2nd Dakota. My first was a 2000 QC also, basically identical. This truck seems to retain its value very well depending on GAS PRICES! Value dropped of course when everyone was looking for more economical cars. But its now risen almost $2k in the past year!! Great power & torque for towing anything I need. Paint still looks brand new. Interior is nice & simple without looking too complicated. However Dodge could've used a 2nd opinion about the center console/cupholder/accessory area. seems like alot of the space is wasted there. Fuel economy has remained steady over the years but when I drive with a heavy foot, my gas bill will remind me to slow it down!"

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I just recently bought a 05 dodge dakota, it had 66000 miles on it when I purchased it. The truck looks great and is comfortable with alot of room. But now I am starting to notice some mechanical difficulties with this truck. The transmission shifts hard frm 1st to 2nd and when its in cruise control it keeps having to down shift all the time to keep speed even at only 65mph and on flat highway. MPG is also really bad for a midsize, Im getting about 13mpg. Also off road this truck does not have the power I expected. My 93 ford ranger 3.5 liter had more power it seems. This truck looks great but if your going to buy it make sure you get the warranty."

Not A Bad Truck

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"I own a 2005 SLT 4x4 Club Cab with V8 engine. The vehicle currently has 79,400 miles on it and has been very reliable. The only issues I have had are a minor door trim issue, and the replacement of the front brake rotors/calibers at 78,000 miles (I did not expect this repair). Except for the rear seat, the vehicle is reasonably comfortable for a 4x4 pickup. It is definitely better than my previous compact truck. The average gas mileage at 16.8 mpg is pretty good for the amount of city driving and hauling I’ve done. I would recommend this truck for those that don’t need a full-size vehicle but need to do some significant occasional hauling."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals