1994 Dodge Dakota Club Cab

8.3

Based on 352 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

No complaints

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"This is really a good truck, Mine has the 5.2L which is the best motor avaliable in my opinion. It may use some gas but it has power, performance, and reliablity like few others. Everytime i turn the key it starts, everytime i need to pass someone it goes, and evertime i need to haul anything that fits in the bed it does with no problem. I really like the idea of a 1/2 ton small truck, it makes it easier to drive and easier on the pocket compared to the Dodge Ram. I think its rated to haul about 1500lbs give or take. Also my truck is the mark III version with all the options (except leather) and for a truck it is pretty comfortable. I was suprised i could relativily comfortably have 4 adults ride around in it. (club cab) And these trucks can take some abuse, they are true american quality. Now the only complaint i have is how thin the sheet metal on it is, once you give it a little bang it always leaves a dent. It cant all be great. I would highly recomend this vehicle to anyone. Its always nice to have a truck, and this is a good one to have."

Good dependable truck

By on Monday, November 1, 2010

"We bought the truck new in 1994. It has always ran well and never broke down. The only negative is the turning radius. Other than that can't complain. Has been a daily driver and we just maintained it. No major repairs have been needed in 152000 miles."

Overall good truck

By on Thursday, September 9, 2010

"these trucks are great trucks. General mechanical issues over the years. Dokotas generally have some sort of transmission issue when in the high milage due to that Overdrive feature on the automatic transmission. Some are also known for minor electrical issues. But the engines are solid. Its the dodge 318 block essentially just missing 2cyl to make it the v6. So a very goo work truck"

In Excellent mechanical shape, needs paint job...

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, handy, powerful, and fun to drive"

Cons: "Needs paint job"

"Bought truck new in NC in Feb 1996, lived in MD, FL, and back to MD. Excellent mechanical shape, good for hauling, fun to drive. Truck shows well, runs well, and is very handy."

A Great Truck

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Older"

"I bought this truck used and it has been the most reliable vehicle I've had in years. Love this truck. Strong, starts every time. So handy. Has been great for me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Club Cab near Honolulu. See local deals