1992 Dodge Colt

8.3

Based on 15 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Very Satisfied

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

"I own a 1994 Dodge Colt. I bought it just about a year ago. I have never been so satisfied with a vehicle in my life. Since i have bought i have only had to replace the radiator. The only reason i even had to replace that was because the kid that owned it before me got into a wreck with it. But other than that everything seems to be working very well. I do not ever want to sell it. It is also still running like brand new after 200,000 miles!"

still going sterong fter all these years (and mile

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "handling ease , fuel economy, minimal maintenance"

Cons: "nooe really"

"Mom bought this car (1991 model) in 1990 (she went shopping on December 31, 1990 when dealers were MOTIVATED to reduce end-of-year inventory for tax purposes!!). I inherited it when she passed away in 1992 and it has surpassed all expectations: 257000 miles as of August, 2013. It dinged me for about $5K in repair bills in 2011 but has been cost free (except for routine maintenance) since. The hatchback makes loading even bulky items easy (I carried a wood burning stove from Virginia to Kentucky about 15 years ago!!). Fuel economy runs in the mid 40s on the highway and upper 30s around town; handling is superb and the front wheel drive has always gotten through snowy winters in northern Virginia. As others have noted on this site, I'd buy another one in a minute if Dodge still made them. All in all, a simple, well constructed vehicle (thanks to the Mitsubishi components) that will likely outlive me."

Good Car Around Town

By on Thursday, November 1, 2007

"My 1990 Colt just keeps running... This little car will take you around town with good gas mileage (34 mpg). The front wheel drive does great in icy conditions; I've made it up hills that SUVs were stuck on. It's small size makes it easy to park, but not too comfortable on any extended trips. The hatchback will carry a ton of groceries and your small dog will appreciate the low front dash for viewing the scenery as you drive."

Solid Car

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I bought a base model new in 1989. Saved money but every day I wished I had bought the upscale model or GT. Mine got 38+ MPG on highway, maybe 31 in town. In 5 years I only had a dead battery and squeaky struts that were taken care of under warranty. Even with only 81 HP, it was fast enough for real-world driving. I should have kept mine much longer than I did. It would have likely been running well even today."

great work vehicle

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"may be back to basics, but gets me where i'm going great. amazing mpq's...."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Colt near Honolulu. See local deals