2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best vehicle I have ever owned. Love every mile.

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value."

Cons: "None so far."

"Bought RT 1 year ago in red for $28300 plus tax and fees brand new.Used for demo, had 600 miles. Never registered so thus a "new car". LOVE THIS CAR.Has 20" wheels, spoiler and easy to use info system. Beats audio great system. Handles great for such a large car. Mileage pretty much as specified - 15-17 around town and 25-29 on the road depending on terrain and how aggressive I am on the throttle. Very comfortable seats (I have a bad back and can drive for hours with no trouble). More than enough power for me in every circumstance.Large trunk. Fit and finish almost perfect. Some body seams not perfect but very minor misalignments. Really have to look to notice.Very quiet around town and on the highway. Wanted a big, comfortable, fast, well handling quality car for a very reasonable price. Couldn't be happier.If it had the new 8 speed tranny on the later models(which I have driven and loved) the car for me would be as perfect as one can be. Still great with the 5 speed, but not quite as good."

WOW..what a car

By on Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pros: "power, beauty and handling"

Cons: "none. the car is great"

"The Dodge Charger is a real muscle car with AWD. I love it..here in upstate NY we need AWD and I didn't want another basic Subaru. My Charger ids powerful, beautiful and handles like a $100,000 BMW"

LIKE IT SO MUCH I PURCHASED 2

By on Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pros: "SEXY, SPORTY, QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP."

Cons: "NONE"

"BOUGHT A NEW 2015 SXT IN JULY 2015 BOUGHT A NEW 2016 SXT SUPER TRACK PAK SEPTEMBER 2016 THESE CARS ARE "ROCK SOLID" QUALITY BUILT VEHICLES COMFORTABLE, PLENTY OF POWER, EASE OF OWNERSHIP AND GREAT FUEL ECONOMY FOR THEIR CLASS. I AVERAGE AROUND 33 MPG, HIGHWAY.. ( RUNNING ETHANOL FREE FUEL, EXCLUSIVELY ). MY SISTER IS NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF MY 2015 SXT.... I DROVE IT 13,000 TROUBLE FREE MILES BEFORE BUYING THE 2016. GLAD TO SEE THAT THESE CANADIAN BUILT CARS HAVE ICONIC GREAT AMERICAN VALUE...... TOTAL 10 ACROSS THE BOARD"

Finally Loving My Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Sports car feel with sedan comfort"

Cons: "One color for ambient lighting, interior color"

"I have a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T, blacktop edition in Redline Red. This is my first "non-mom" car, so my past purchases were based on economics, kid friendly, safety, etc... Well not this time!!! I must tell you that I look good in this car, and the many compliments tell me so. It has a V8 engine that you must learn to respect because when you push the pedal it will respond. And because of the power, the brakes respond just as well, so you have to get used to the very quick braking response. I also have the 8 inch infotainment display, which is awesome. I love the ambient lighting on the door handles, cup holders, foot wells but I wish Chrysler would have made the option to change the color. U Connect is awesome and easy to use. I also don't know how much I like the black interior. I also wish the roar of the engine was a little louder... However, I have no regrets and will probably trade this one in a few years if any major upgrades are made to the lineup...I'm a Charger Girl for life..."

Tons of research and test drives... never a doubt

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, HUGE cabin, you'll love it"

Cons: "No self-cloning technology"

"I started looking at Dodge Chargers in 2009 and drove a new 2010 RT fully loaded for the first time. It was enjoyable, but not amazing. 2011 rolled around before I test drove another right after the redesign.. man was I stoked.. that was the most enjoyable test drive of any vehicle I had ever had. I was driving a little 4-cylinder Hyundai Elantra at the time.. I drove both the V6 and the V8 Chargers and was elated with both. However in the end, the V8 won me over. I watched and researched every little thing I could for over 3 years before finally grabbing my Charger and I've been absolutely impressed, excited, and delighted with my choice! The heated/cooled cupholders were a very nice touch, as were the soft lighting additions behind the door handles on the inside. Everything about the cabin felt so very well thought out and was exquisitely done. A few notes about the two machines: V6 does not ride as smooth as the V8, I'm guessing the suspension and sheer weight difference are likely the causes. V6 gas mileage is a little better than the Hemi v8, but only a little on the highway, much more so in-town. I average a little better than what the window sticker suggested (17mpg city, 26 hwy sticker, 17mpg city, 28mpg hwy actual). A tip for other potential buyers: especially in the V8, Cruise is your friend.. use it alot if you want to keep your fuel costs lower. The automatic tranny will downshift for you when you kick on cruise, while if you don't have the paddleshifters, you're kind of stuck otherwise. While it feels big.. my Charger doesn't feel sluggish or unwieldy. It drives very nimbly and agile, especially for its' size. I can vouch for 0-60 in around 5.5-6 seconds ^.^. While I'm not a racer, I chose my V8 because it handles so impeccably well! I wanted a vehicle that was one of the best there is to keep me and my passengers out of wrecks, not survive them. The handling on the Charger leaves me no doubts that it is what I was looking for, it's incredibly responsive for its' size and weight. I drove 2010 or newer mustangs, I test drove new Camaros, and even a bmw and a Genesis. The bmw and genesis weren't really even in the same class performance-wise, and the camaro had a horrendously rough ride. The mustang just felt too refined, yet not nearly as comfortable. All of them felt very small and confined compared to the positively huge cabin space of the Charger. My Wife-to-be loves my car as much as I do... we may get another when it comes time to replace her Element. :D"