2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great car thus far, so glad I pulled the trigger.

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, fun to drive, looks awesome."

Cons: "None so far."

My new baby!

"I purchased the 2016 392 SRT and I must say, this car is a blast to drive. Would I liked to have gotten the Hellcat? Absolutely, that car is a monster. But for 10 to 15 thousand more I figured 485hp was more than enough power to have fun with. And it sure is. The sound this beast makes upon ignition is quite wonderful and it's even more gratifying to lay on the gas and open this baby up. I got my Charger fully optioned out and I'm glad I did. If you splurge on any option definitely buy the technology package. Adds a ton of safety and convenience features. Look it up. You are not likely to find any vehicle with this much power, comfort and luxury for even close to what I paid. If you can afford it go for at least the Scat Pack version of this car which has the same engine with a few performance downgrades, but for a more affordable price. This IS what a muscle car should be."

My new baby!

Love this car so aggressive

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "everything"

"The Best Car I have ever own and people still tell me that my car is nice even though its 4 years old and I have put 64,000 miles on this car."

Totally satisfied with this car.

By on Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pros: "One of the best and fastest cars out there."

Cons: "I wish they offered a manual transmission."

"This R/T Plus gets great mileage for a high performance car. It is very comfortable for five adults. It is faster than almost anything on the road. If I want to pass someone, I do. It rides very well, has a huge truck, and is full of great features. I bought this car new in 2013. It is my second charger. My first one was a 2008 also bought new. I traded off the 2008 for this 2013. The 2008 had 99,900 trouble free miles. This 2013 has 27,000 miles and has never had any problems to date."

A first class vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Reasonably priced; excellent acceleratiion"

Cons: "Seats a bit too firm; annoying shifter"

"With V-6 & AWD, I get 30mpg on interstate, 25 in mixed driving, much better than previously owned 2010 V-6 RWD Cadillac CTS. 2014 Dodge SXT AWD does everything that Mercedes E350 4matic (which I considered) would do, and better, at half the cost. No problems thus far, but could use better quality tires as standard equipment. Electronic shifter can be annoying at times. Otherwise, car rides well, accelerates quickly, is very responsive and roomy. Touchscreen controls are straight-forward and easy to use."

Great car with high options at a great price

By on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pros: "Great value, no problems, great cruiser - quiet"

Cons: "None that I can find"

"SXT with v6 - 32 MPG running down I95 an I85 at 75 to 80 MPH. Car is loaded with al the safety and convenience options available including NAV, Sirius radio, blue tooth, auto headlights with auto high-beam/dim, auto windshield wipers that sense rain fall and adjust speed, rear camera, cross path detection,blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, frontal collision warning, power adjustable pedals, steering wheel, 6 way driver and passenger seats, 4-way power lumbar support, heated and cooled seats, and voice control of justa about everything. All for under $35,000."