2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

THIS CAR IS GREAT

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"I HAVE OWNED DOZENS OF VEHICLES IN MY LIFETIME. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VEHICLE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. THE STYLING, HANDLING, INTERIOR FEATURES ARE INCREDIBLE. I DROVE MY CHARGER FROM MASS. TO MAINE AND AVERAGED 32MPG DRIVING AT 70-75 MPH. PEOPLE STOP ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. ITS A GREAT CAR. THE NEW BODY STYLE AND INTERIOR DESIGN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OLDER BODY STYLE CHARGERS. I JUST DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT BUT, GREAT..... GO BUY ONE AND ENJOY IT HOPEFULLY AS MUCH AS I DO...... MOPAR ALL THE WAY......"

Continuing improvement pays big !

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, power, mileage, reliable, stylish"

Cons: "V6 needs more torque."

"After owning a Ford Crown Vic and an LX Charger, my 2013 is light years ahead of both of those vehicles. First, the purchase price and resale values are exceptional. The exterior design, the interior design - with all of the little touches included - the new V6. Fuel economy is great. It has plenty of power. It's very quiet. The front suspension now holds up. The car handles very well. The 5-spd Auto transmission works perfectly. Chrysler gave me 3 years of free maintenance. Reliability and durability have been absolutely perfect. Anyone looking for an outstanding value? The 2011 and up Charger is IT !!!"

Terrific car, responsive, comfortable, good looks

By on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pros: "Does not look like every other sedan on the road!"

"We have had this car for a little over a year. During a recent trip to beach we averaged over 30 mpg. Back seat comfortable and rooming. Adult children ride in comfort. V6 is economical and has plenty of get up and go!"

I love this car - This hits all my buttons

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Value, RWD, Blacktop...fun to drive"

Cons: "No RV Camera, Sunroof Screen, Slapstick Shifting."

"When the 2011 Charger hit the showrooms with its restyled read and front facias, I knew this car would be a hit with the retro crowd. I learned how to drive on a 1972 Cadillac Coup De Ville so I know and love behemoth RWD cars especially with unique styling, since most modern cars appear so similar and utilitarian. When they added the 8 speed transmission to the V6 and rated the highway milage at 30, I knew the time was right to trade in my Lexus IS250 which was getting about 23 MPG (looped). I wanted a full size car with RWD and the Chargers unique styling put it right at the forefront of my choices. I made my deal (with some hiccups at the dealership), and took delivery. They sold me a SXT with the Blacktop package, and was one of the few cars on the lot with a sunroof. The Blacktop Package turns the base model into a beast with the available sport mode shifting (holds gears longer). The higher profile tires and beefed up suspension give the car a sporty and responsive feel, and really ups the ante over the base model. The interior should have come with the 8.4 radio but the factory had run out of stock so, they placed the 4.3 radio in the car. I wasn't looking for Navigation (that's what my Android phone is for). Bluetooth paired well with both my HTC and my current Samsung Galaxay S4. Pairing will also allow you to stream audio from your phone to the car. You can also have USB access to your device. If you drop a USB flash drive into the slot you will have full access to your music, but the menu options are spotty, and cannot access them while you are driving. The seating is comfortable and I had the car reupholstered with leather seating surfaces (on their dime as that is how the car was advertised, but not delivered). Rear seat and trunk are cavernous and allows me to carry all my musical gear to and fro. The rear seat folds down for expanded cargo room. Downsides No rear camera When the sunroof is open there is a mesh screen instead of a solid lip. The screen catches bugs while you are driving, so it is recommended that you inspect it and blow it clean as needed. Slapstick shifter must be watched as you shift, make sure nothing is blocking the way of the stick (i.e., cables and such) to ensure that the shifter will shift to your desired position."

2014 All Wheel Drive SXT. Very Nice Car!

By on Monday, January 5, 2015

Pros: "Fun car, Economical and Comfortable. Nice interior"

Cons: "All Wheel Drive costs more, but worth it in snow."

"I average 27mpg or more with a very smooth and powerful V6 with 300 horsepower. This car rides very smooth and handles like a sports car. I really enjoy the comfort and handling of this car. 2014 SXT All Wheel Drive. Snow will not keep this car in the garage. Even on very windy days, this car cuts through the wind and the interior is quiet. Dodge did good on the Charger!"