2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Great car thus far, so glad I pulled the trigger.

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, fun to drive, looks awesome."

Cons: "None so far."

My new baby!

"I purchased the 2016 392 SRT and I must say, this car is a blast to drive. Would I liked to have gotten the Hellcat? Absolutely, that car is a monster. But for 10 to 15 thousand more I figured 485hp was more than enough power to have fun with. And it sure is. The sound this beast makes upon ignition is quite wonderful and it's even more gratifying to lay on the gas and open this baby up. I got my Charger fully optioned out and I'm glad I did. If you splurge on any option definitely buy the technology package. Adds a ton of safety and convenience features. Look it up. You are not likely to find any vehicle with this much power, comfort and luxury for even close to what I paid. If you can afford it go for at least the Scat Pack version of this car which has the same engine with a few performance downgrades, but for a more affordable price. This IS what a muscle car should be."

My new baby!

Love this car so aggressive

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "everything"

"The Best Car I have ever own and people still tell me that my car is nice even though its 4 years old and I have put 64,000 miles on this car."

Totally satisfied with this car.

By on Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pros: "One of the best and fastest cars out there."

Cons: "I wish they offered a manual transmission."

"This R/T Plus gets great mileage for a high performance car. It is very comfortable for five adults. It is faster than almost anything on the road. If I want to pass someone, I do. It rides very well, has a huge truck, and is full of great features. I bought this car new in 2013. It is my second charger. My first one was a 2008 also bought new. I traded off the 2008 for this 2013. The 2008 had 99,900 trouble free miles. This 2013 has 27,000 miles and has never had any problems to date."

A first class vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Reasonably priced; excellent acceleratiion"

Cons: "Seats a bit too firm; annoying shifter"

"With V-6 & AWD, I get 30mpg on interstate, 25 in mixed driving, much better than previously owned 2010 V-6 RWD Cadillac CTS. 2014 Dodge SXT AWD does everything that Mercedes E350 4matic (which I considered) would do, and better, at half the cost. No problems thus far, but could use better quality tires as standard equipment. Electronic shifter can be annoying at times. Otherwise, car rides well, accelerates quickly, is very responsive and roomy. Touchscreen controls are straight-forward and easy to use."

Great car with high options at a great price

By on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pros: "Great value, no problems, great cruiser - quiet"

Cons: "None that I can find"

"SXT with v6 - 32 MPG running down I95 an I85 at 75 to 80 MPH. Car is loaded with al the safety and convenience options available including NAV, Sirius radio, blue tooth, auto headlights with auto high-beam/dim, auto windshield wipers that sense rain fall and adjust speed, rear camera, cross path detection,blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, frontal collision warning, power adjustable pedals, steering wheel, 6 way driver and passenger seats, 4-way power lumbar support, heated and cooled seats, and voice control of justa about everything. All for under $35,000."

Excellent driving and milage

By on Friday, August 8, 2014

Pros: "Body style, fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Back seats leg room, cloth sports seats dirty easy"

"Use as a work vehicle and put on the miles quick. Wanted something comfortable and larger as its a rolling office. Trunk is large and holds 5 suitcases or about two grocery carts of bottled Yuengling in the 12 pack and case form. Back seats do not give the best leg room for tall folks if driving for a while. But my research noted I wanted to go with the 3.6 six cylinder with 8 speed transmission for best mileage. My best average is 38.5 mpg, including some light town driving. Window sticker says 31mpg but get 33mpg to 35mpg regularly. But I don't drive with jack rabbit starts and quick braking but look ahead and anticipate braking..but still get that mileage with the occasional quick speed start which sounds great when accelerating. I avoid the ethanol as it will reduce mileage substantially. E-85 engine will get 14 to 16 mpg and it doesn't pay to get that stuff,(your already paying for it as taxpayers subsidizing, so the real cost is more.) plus its hard on your engine, more heat less energy and I don't like filling up twice as often. Even e-10 reduces down to 26 to 28 mpg. Never know it to be a six cylinder penstar engine. Have 40,000 miles in 16 months, bought new with 6 and I put those on too. Very maneuverable and responsive."

This is my Quickest car yet. SRT8

By on Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pros: "Every time I drive it, I'm hitting the gas hard."

Cons: "My only gripe is the exhaust sound, way too soft."

"Just bought it from a dealer a month ago used with only 5500 miles and it is fast..470 Horsepower is awesome. 25 MPG on highway/12 in city, I floor it a lot. Wherever I park it people will come to check it out. Especially being red with a blacked out grille. Has every available option. The ventilated seats are cool."

Awesome Value charger

By on Friday, May 13, 2016

Pros: "looks power handling convenience comfort"

"Great car has it all comfort ,conveniebce ,power , looks"

Great car with fun to drive

By on Friday, November 6, 2015

Pros: "Performance, looks great, reliability"

Cons: "too huge to backup in crowded"

"I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SXT model with 34000 miles already. I super love this "American style" muscle car because how it looks, how great preforming it is. With the 8-speed transmission, This such a huge car only get 30 mpg on highway! The Best car so far!"

My favorite by far

By on Friday, September 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun, Fun"

Cons: "None yet"

2013 AWD Charger

"Been driving Fords, and GM for 40+ years, always liked the charger looks and since I plan to retire in a couple I wanted another rear wheel drive car, I had a crown vic, looked like my father's car, the only car that comes close to the charger is the 2005 Jag S type R, it was a thrill to drive so is my R/T and it cost way less. The AWD is the best on the market and a set of blizzaks on this car make it feel like it is dry outside, I am sorry I didn't try Dodge sooner."

2013 AWD Charger