2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Awesome car to drive

By on Thursday, September 21, 2017

Pros: "Fun car"

Cons: "none yet"

"Upgraded to the R/T Scatpack from a 2015 R/T the difference between the 5.7L hemi on the 2015 to the 6.4L has been well worth it. The car is fun to drive, fast and very comfortable. It draws looks from people when I enter parking lots etc."

Charger V6: Fast and Economical

By on Monday, December 25, 2017

Pros: "Looks mean, Speedy, Economical, Roomy, Comfortable"

Cons: "Cops notice you. A lot. A bit pudgy"

Miss Jessica, the Charger

"Bought my Charger used about a year ago, have to say Ive been very impressed with it. V6 has tons of pulling power but still sips 87 octane all day long with over 30+ mpg on the highway (my best record is 34.5 coming home from Connecticut). Steering is pinpoint and direct, if a bit numb because of electric assist. Seats are huge and can sit five adults comfortably (mine has numerous times). Lots of tech features and play toys too. Uconnect system is amazing! Never had a hiccup or issue with the car, has always been reliable and only needed regular maintenance. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for it. My only complaint (and the reason Im selling it) is because of the monthly payment (mortgage is a bit more important to me unfortunately)."

Miss Jessica, the Charger

Great car great ride

By on Friday, August 28, 2015

Pros: "It really looks great"

Cons: "NA"

"I have many complements on my car looks great rides great i have the six with eight speed, handles great i have just about all the bells and whistles. I would buy this car again with no questions i leased just so i would know i could get out if had too, but love this car without a doubt."

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

One Fun Car

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Fun To Drive and Sporty"

Cons: "RWD is not good for those who drive in snow"

"I have had this car about a month now and I love it. I have 6cyl SXT edition with the Rallye package. I currently average about 24 city and 30 hwy. We took this vehicle on a short roadtrip just to test and see if the fuel economy was as good as advertised and were pleased with the 30 MPG. The enterior is spacious and seats 4 adults and a car seat comfortably. I love the push button start and the fact I don't need to get my key out to unlock and start the car. This may not have a Hemi but it pretty quick. Fast enough that I have to watch my speed because I'm usually going faster than I realize. I like the climate, stereo and blue tooth controls being integrated into one screen. I love that the MP3 decoder picks up my phones music wirelessly. No need to take the time and plug in the cord. My one complaint with this car is the gaurd that pops up in the front of the moonroof is made of mesh. This does help prevent bugs from getting in the car however it makes huge amounts of noise at highway speeds. It is also impossible to clean. In order for the gaurd to be visable the moonroof has to be open and unless you want bugs, cleaner and water in the car you can't clean it while open. You would almost need to remove it and clean it away from the car and in my opinion that is just rediculous. This is a RWD car so I would caution anyone wanting to buy this who has to drive in the snow. It handles great in the rain and typical driving conditions though. I have a Subaru for snow and a Charger for fun."