2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

So much fun to drive

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fast,Fun,Comfortable,Spacious,Beautiful Exterior"

Cons: "Not Great on gas, Hard to go the speed limit"

"I've been renting this model while my car is in the shop, and I have to admit I like it much more than I thought I would.. The acceleration this car has is almost unreal and It makes for a very fun highway commute. Not nearly as fun to drive down residential streets due to its great acceleration, I often catch myself going 15-20 MPH over the speed limit without even realizing. Personally I find it to be a very attractive car, the perfect balance of flash and elegance. You'll certainly turn a few heads driving this bad boy down a residential not only because its a nice car... but also because its a loud one! (at least compared to what I'm used to driving) The sound system is decent, It gets very loud but something about it just sound strange I can't put my finger on it. As far as the Interior its super comfortable and spacious with plenty of cup holders and space in the console. I'm only gonna have this car for 2-3 weeks when all is said and done, but can honestly say I would highly recommend this car to anybody looking to buy one."

One badass ride

By on Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive,very cool appearance."

Cons: "All Chargers should have foglights and spoilers."

"Super car overall I have an SE with V-6.Very powerful engine and the vehicle drives like a dream especially on the interstate.Very hardcore stance,and with sculpted hood and sides,a real beauty.Very nice dash and interior.The 164 led's on the tail are too cool.Dodge has really built a winner here,just like back in the day!"

Great gas mileage!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "MPG!! Ride, features."

Cons: "Trunk is small."

"Best thing about our Charger? The mileage! We get about 30-34 MPG highway and usually 26 city. We have never had a problem with our car, other than the occasional recalls from Dodge. The ride is good, love the sunroof here in Tennessee, seats very comfortable, and the features are great!"

"best car ever" the kids approve.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "excellent all round, style and power"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

Great Car!! Do not overlook!!

By on Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pros: "Great Look, fun to drive, comfortable and quiet!"

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Purchased a 2013 SXT Plus AWD in June of 2014 and have put on 10500 miles so far, just took a trip to SW Florida with 2600 miles of highway and another 1000 driving locally for 2 weeks and from driveway to driveway my average MPG was 28.4. I am very impressed by the gas mileage in such a big heavy car!! Very comfy for a long trip and the beats audio is top of the line!!!! I have always owned GM cars 26 of them or so in my 30 years of driving, this was the first non-gm and not sorry I switched! Not sure why the "critics" talk bad I could not be happier!!! Go take a look at Dodge and you may find yourself driving one!!"

love this car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have owned this car for 8 months. It is fun to drine, reliable and the all wheel drive works flawlessly."

Love my 2013 SRT8 Charger!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, powerful & comfortable."

Cons: "only averages 19 MPG, but I don't mind."

"I bought a 2011 Charger RT first and I liked the car but wanted more. Traded for the 2013 SRT8 and now it's the most fun car I ever owned. I was going to buy something sportier like the new Camaro but when you look at the interior room and trunk of the Charger, its so much more car. Runs great, handles great (excellent for a full sized car), stylish looks, room for 5 adults, and stuffed with technologically advanced options, what more could you want from a car."

Drives like a Dream

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, very roomy, I always get compliments"

Cons: "no navigation or dvd"

"I have had this car for almost a year and I'm still in love with it! My Dodge Charger is a Toxic Orange color with 2 black stripes down the center! It's a true beauty and her name is "Fiona"!"

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."