2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

great car! great value!

By on Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pros: "great price, great gadgets, great comfort"

Cons: "blacktop version not in AWD"

"I own the sxt plus w the Blacktop package. I fell in love w this car the moment i laid eyes on it. the body lines are agressive, the interior is ultra roomy for me. All of the creature comforts were amazing. But what really blew me away was the price. 8 speed transmission is smooth and the ride is very responsive. I too did not fully trust the quality from Chrystler so i purchased the extended warranty. I recommend this car completely!!"

Fine design, fine car, but not perfect.

By on Saturday, January 16, 2016

Pros: "Excellent value. Best car on the market."

Cons: "Warranty is worthless if the Mfr won't honor it."

"3rd Charger. Second with a Hemi. I love the car in every way, except the most important one: I purchased it new, and a few weeks after purchase, the Hemi motor started making ominous sounds. After many trips to the dealership without repair (they all do that and it's just a charcteristic), I got fed up. Long story short, the Mfr is refusing to stand behind their product, and they'll pay for it. Do not take no for an answer from the dealership or the Mfr. Follow the maintenance recommendations to a tee, do not modify anything, and make them repair it."

BEST MOPAR I HAVE OWNED SO FAR

By on Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cons: "Would like to see POWER folding outside mirrors."

"Submitting rating because I found none for the SRT model. I bought a black on black 2012 Charger SRT-8 in October of 2011. I know it is no fair to compare, but I also have a 2008 BMW Alpina B7. The Dodge is a great deal for the money. My SRT can stay with my Alpina in perfomance. Where the Dodge falls a little short is the car does not track as well and feel as planted as my BMW. The quality and interior design is excellent! I have 21000 miles on it and have had no major issues, only a few minor ones taken care of under warranty. This Charger is my third one. I had an 06 and 07 Daytona Chargers and no a problem with any of them. Excited about the Hemi cars having 8 speed automatic next year and increase to 500 HP. Most likely will trade mine in on a new SRT, hopefully in Plum Crazy Purple. MOPAR OR NO CAR!!"

One bad to the bone car

By on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pros: "Looks great. Rides well. Instant classic"

Cons: "Brakes put out a lot of dust.Price"

"2013 SRT8 Charger is like driving no other car. Rides great on the highway. Many thumbs up while driving. A star on wheels. Easy to operate controls placed in positions that are easy for you to use. Surprisingly not bad on gas .Fun to drive. Seats hug you like a glove. Rear camera is placed in an area that is easy to see and view. Along with the front rear and side/ detection markers make this a safe car to drive. When you put on the gas it demands attention and proves a winner every time. Let’s face it there are only a few cars on the road that even compare."

LIKE IT SO MUCH I PURCHASED 2

By on Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pros: "SEXY, SPORTY, QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP."

Cons: "NONE"

"BOUGHT A NEW 2015 SXT IN JULY 2015 BOUGHT A NEW 2016 SXT SUPER TRACK PAK SEPTEMBER 2016 THESE CARS ARE "ROCK SOLID" QUALITY BUILT VEHICLES COMFORTABLE, PLENTY OF POWER, EASE OF OWNERSHIP AND GREAT FUEL ECONOMY FOR THEIR CLASS. I AVERAGE AROUND 33 MPG, HIGHWAY.. ( RUNNING ETHANOL FREE FUEL, EXCLUSIVELY ). MY SISTER IS NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF MY 2015 SXT.... I DROVE IT 13,000 TROUBLE FREE MILES BEFORE BUYING THE 2016. GLAD TO SEE THAT THESE CANADIAN BUILT CARS HAVE ICONIC GREAT AMERICAN VALUE...... TOTAL 10 ACROSS THE BOARD"