2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 166 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Best ride ever. Love the speed/suspension.

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Like driving a small sports car w/its suspension."

Cons: "The gas. Get a smaller engine if you're concerned"

"The car's suspension is fantastic and the handling is like driving a small sports car. With the Hemi you should already know that gas is expensive. Interior (I have the cloth) is so comfortable and the heated seats are the best. I have arthritis and I use it a lot. The trunk can handle a full luggage for 4 for the week. The back seat with the pull down beverage console. It has been my dream to own this vehicle. 17 mph city 24 highway."

This car has all the bells and whistles.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Want a fast family car with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Shows beautiful and runs great. Glad to see, Mopar is back. It is not the fastest car out here, but is alot of fun to drive. Kids always say, show us what it's got. So I leave a little rubber and you can see the smiles. Well boys will be boys. Buy one you will be delighted. Get the R/T max"

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"

Luxurious

By on Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Car depreciates close to 10k as soon as you sign."

"I have the fully loaded version, and it's super nice. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can adjust them to anyone's needs. The beats stereo system is perfect. However, the music I have on my phone seems to sound better than the Xm radio. The car also keeps the music on the inside and all the other noises out, which is so much better than the mini I had prior to this."

WOW..what a car

By on Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pros: "power, beauty and handling"

Cons: "none. the car is great"

"The Dodge Charger is a real muscle car with AWD. I love it..here in upstate NY we need AWD and I didn't want another basic Subaru. My Charger ids powerful, beautiful and handles like a $100,000 BMW"

Tons of research and test drives... never a doubt

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, HUGE cabin, you'll love it"

Cons: "No self-cloning technology"

"I started looking at Dodge Chargers in 2009 and drove a new 2010 RT fully loaded for the first time. It was enjoyable, but not amazing. 2011 rolled around before I test drove another right after the redesign.. man was I stoked.. that was the most enjoyable test drive of any vehicle I had ever had. I was driving a little 4-cylinder Hyundai Elantra at the time.. I drove both the V6 and the V8 Chargers and was elated with both. However in the end, the V8 won me over. I watched and researched every little thing I could for over 3 years before finally grabbing my Charger and I've been absolutely impressed, excited, and delighted with my choice! The heated/cooled cupholders were a very nice touch, as were the soft lighting additions behind the door handles on the inside. Everything about the cabin felt so very well thought out and was exquisitely done. A few notes about the two machines: V6 does not ride as smooth as the V8, I'm guessing the suspension and sheer weight difference are likely the causes. V6 gas mileage is a little better than the Hemi v8, but only a little on the highway, much more so in-town. I average a little better than what the window sticker suggested (17mpg city, 26 hwy sticker, 17mpg city, 28mpg hwy actual). A tip for other potential buyers: especially in the V8, Cruise is your friend.. use it alot if you want to keep your fuel costs lower. The automatic tranny will downshift for you when you kick on cruise, while if you don't have the paddleshifters, you're kind of stuck otherwise. While it feels big.. my Charger doesn't feel sluggish or unwieldy. It drives very nimbly and agile, especially for its' size. I can vouch for 0-60 in around 5.5-6 seconds ^.^. While I'm not a racer, I chose my V8 because it handles so impeccably well! I wanted a vehicle that was one of the best there is to keep me and my passengers out of wrecks, not survive them. The handling on the Charger leaves me no doubts that it is what I was looking for, it's incredibly responsive for its' size and weight. I drove 2010 or newer mustangs, I test drove new Camaros, and even a bmw and a Genesis. The bmw and genesis weren't really even in the same class performance-wise, and the camaro had a horrendously rough ride. The mustang just felt too refined, yet not nearly as comfortable. All of them felt very small and confined compared to the positively huge cabin space of the Charger. My Wife-to-be loves my car as much as I do... we may get another when it comes time to replace her Element. :D"

So much fun to drive

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fast,Fun,Comfortable,Spacious,Beautiful Exterior"

Cons: "Not Great on gas, Hard to go the speed limit"

"I've been renting this model while my car is in the shop, and I have to admit I like it much more than I thought I would.. The acceleration this car has is almost unreal and It makes for a very fun highway commute. Not nearly as fun to drive down residential streets due to its great acceleration, I often catch myself going 15-20 MPH over the speed limit without even realizing. Personally I find it to be a very attractive car, the perfect balance of flash and elegance. You'll certainly turn a few heads driving this bad boy down a residential not only because its a nice car... but also because its a loud one! (at least compared to what I'm used to driving) The sound system is decent, It gets very loud but something about it just sound strange I can't put my finger on it. As far as the Interior its super comfortable and spacious with plenty of cup holders and space in the console. I'm only gonna have this car for 2-3 weeks when all is said and done, but can honestly say I would highly recommend this car to anybody looking to buy one."

One badass ride

By on Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive,very cool appearance."

Cons: "All Chargers should have foglights and spoilers."

"Super car overall I have an SE with V-6.Very powerful engine and the vehicle drives like a dream especially on the interstate.Very hardcore stance,and with sculpted hood and sides,a real beauty.Very nice dash and interior.The 164 led's on the tail are too cool.Dodge has really built a winner here,just like back in the day!"

Great gas mileage!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "MPG!! Ride, features."

Cons: "Trunk is small."

"Best thing about our Charger? The mileage! We get about 30-34 MPG highway and usually 26 city. We have never had a problem with our car, other than the occasional recalls from Dodge. The ride is good, love the sunroof here in Tennessee, seats very comfortable, and the features are great!"

"best car ever" the kids approve.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "excellent all round, style and power"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

Great Car!! Do not overlook!!

By on Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pros: "Great Look, fun to drive, comfortable and quiet!"

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Purchased a 2013 SXT Plus AWD in June of 2014 and have put on 10500 miles so far, just took a trip to SW Florida with 2600 miles of highway and another 1000 driving locally for 2 weeks and from driveway to driveway my average MPG was 28.4. I am very impressed by the gas mileage in such a big heavy car!! Very comfy for a long trip and the beats audio is top of the line!!!! I have always owned GM cars 26 of them or so in my 30 years of driving, this was the first non-gm and not sorry I switched! Not sure why the "critics" talk bad I could not be happier!!! Go take a look at Dodge and you may find yourself driving one!!"

love this car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have owned this car for 8 months. It is fun to drine, reliable and the all wheel drive works flawlessly."

Love my 2013 SRT8 Charger!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, powerful & comfortable."

Cons: "only averages 19 MPG, but I don't mind."

"I bought a 2011 Charger RT first and I liked the car but wanted more. Traded for the 2013 SRT8 and now it's the most fun car I ever owned. I was going to buy something sportier like the new Camaro but when you look at the interior room and trunk of the Charger, its so much more car. Runs great, handles great (excellent for a full sized car), stylish looks, room for 5 adults, and stuffed with technologically advanced options, what more could you want from a car."

Drives like a Dream

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, very roomy, I always get compliments"

Cons: "no navigation or dvd"

"I have had this car for almost a year and I'm still in love with it! My Dodge Charger is a Toxic Orange color with 2 black stripes down the center! It's a true beauty and her name is "Fiona"!"

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."

THIS CAR IS GREAT

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"I HAVE OWNED DOZENS OF VEHICLES IN MY LIFETIME. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VEHICLE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. THE STYLING, HANDLING, INTERIOR FEATURES ARE INCREDIBLE. I DROVE MY CHARGER FROM MASS. TO MAINE AND AVERAGED 32MPG DRIVING AT 70-75 MPH. PEOPLE STOP ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. ITS A GREAT CAR. THE NEW BODY STYLE AND INTERIOR DESIGN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OLDER BODY STYLE CHARGERS. I JUST DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT BUT, GREAT..... GO BUY ONE AND ENJOY IT HOPEFULLY AS MUCH AS I DO...... MOPAR ALL THE WAY......"

Continuing improvement pays big !

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, power, mileage, reliable, stylish"

Cons: "V6 needs more torque."

"After owning a Ford Crown Vic and an LX Charger, my 2013 is light years ahead of both of those vehicles. First, the purchase price and resale values are exceptional. The exterior design, the interior design - with all of the little touches included - the new V6. Fuel economy is great. It has plenty of power. It's very quiet. The front suspension now holds up. The car handles very well. The 5-spd Auto transmission works perfectly. Chrysler gave me 3 years of free maintenance. Reliability and durability have been absolutely perfect. Anyone looking for an outstanding value? The 2011 and up Charger is IT !!!"

Terrific car, responsive, comfortable, good looks

By on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pros: "Does not look like every other sedan on the road!"

"We have had this car for a little over a year. During a recent trip to beach we averaged over 30 mpg. Back seat comfortable and rooming. Adult children ride in comfort. V6 is economical and has plenty of get up and go!"

I love this car - This hits all my buttons

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Value, RWD, Blacktop...fun to drive"

Cons: "No RV Camera, Sunroof Screen, Slapstick Shifting."

"When the 2011 Charger hit the showrooms with its restyled read and front facias, I knew this car would be a hit with the retro crowd. I learned how to drive on a 1972 Cadillac Coup De Ville so I know and love behemoth RWD cars especially with unique styling, since most modern cars appear so similar and utilitarian. When they added the 8 speed transmission to the V6 and rated the highway milage at 30, I knew the time was right to trade in my Lexus IS250 which was getting about 23 MPG (looped). I wanted a full size car with RWD and the Chargers unique styling put it right at the forefront of my choices. I made my deal (with some hiccups at the dealership), and took delivery. They sold me a SXT with the Blacktop package, and was one of the few cars on the lot with a sunroof. The Blacktop Package turns the base model into a beast with the available sport mode shifting (holds gears longer). The higher profile tires and beefed up suspension give the car a sporty and responsive feel, and really ups the ante over the base model. The interior should have come with the 8.4 radio but the factory had run out of stock so, they placed the 4.3 radio in the car. I wasn't looking for Navigation (that's what my Android phone is for). Bluetooth paired well with both my HTC and my current Samsung Galaxay S4. Pairing will also allow you to stream audio from your phone to the car. You can also have USB access to your device. If you drop a USB flash drive into the slot you will have full access to your music, but the menu options are spotty, and cannot access them while you are driving. The seating is comfortable and I had the car reupholstered with leather seating surfaces (on their dime as that is how the car was advertised, but not delivered). Rear seat and trunk are cavernous and allows me to carry all my musical gear to and fro. The rear seat folds down for expanded cargo room. Downsides No rear camera When the sunroof is open there is a mesh screen instead of a solid lip. The screen catches bugs while you are driving, so it is recommended that you inspect it and blow it clean as needed. Slapstick shifter must be watched as you shift, make sure nothing is blocking the way of the stick (i.e., cables and such) to ensure that the shifter will shift to your desired position."

2014 All Wheel Drive SXT. Very Nice Car!

By on Monday, January 5, 2015

Pros: "Fun car, Economical and Comfortable. Nice interior"

Cons: "All Wheel Drive costs more, but worth it in snow."

"I average 27mpg or more with a very smooth and powerful V6 with 300 horsepower. This car rides very smooth and handles like a sports car. I really enjoy the comfort and handling of this car. 2014 SXT All Wheel Drive. Snow will not keep this car in the garage. Even on very windy days, this car cuts through the wind and the interior is quiet. Dodge did good on the Charger!"

Excellent - but heavy and slow off the start

By on Monday, June 29, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive. AWD good in the snow."

Cons: "slower than most similar vechicles"

"The V6 has good power. But the car is heavy (2 tons) and slow off the start. Compliments daily on the exterior and interior. Enjoyable to drive daily. No major compliants. AWD is good in the snow. Depending on the tires you have on. Much cooler looking than those pansy mustangs."

One great ride

By on Friday, August 14, 2015

Pros: "it is sporty, fun to drive and yet is a practical"

"I had previously drove a Cadillac STS. This car has exceeded my expectations -- as I did not think that anything rode as well as the Cadillac. The car handles the Wisconsin winter(s), has many safety features that I cannot get along without, and plenty of zip on demand. My friends are surprised about the amount of passenger space (room) and I continue to get "thumbs-up" in the parking lot."

8 speed trans. is sweet

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Love the drivetrain, lots of car for the money"

Outstanding car

By on Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pros: "Performance, reliability style and features"

Cons: "Miles add up quick"

"We ordered our super track road & track charger r/t in jan. 2012 and it came in that spring: it has all options then available except radar cruise control (has Beats stereo) we've put nearly 85k miles on it with nary a problem. Did the brakes myself at 60k front rotors and pads all the way around. We've had the nav updated recently and are waiting for the most recent airbag recall parts to arrive. We've had great experience with the two dealers we've serviced it at. The car has been awesome in every way. The only issue we've had was the voice recognition module went out out of warranty which was $400 .. Was not calibrated when dealer installed new one and we had to take it to another to get it right. We have '13 ram 1500 4x4 as we'll with 50k same great experience. We plan on a '16 challenger scat pack next. We highly recommend both vehicles,"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next