2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

simple great vehicle a lot of little bugs

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pros: "comfort, style, drive-ability, great engine,"

Cons: "bad stop and go mpg, low warranty"

"have had the car for a year and it is wonderful. Have had a lot of bugs. cruise control gave out for 3 weeks then went back to normal. transmission had little ticks but they fixed itself. have had a battery saver mode go off monthly but nothing happens to the vehicle so it is ok. the arm rest on the door driver side is fragile i leaned on it and felt it crack but still in one piece. on average i get about 16-17 mpg it is a hemi 2012 r/t it is comfortable.engine has not given me any problems. started getting some brake fade and vibrations and a noisy steering column but just noisy but not bad at all with radio on decent value. oil change comes every 3-5k manufac. recommends 8k but still do it before only use 91 octane. over all great car safe but def. not good in snow."

Best ride ever. Love the speed/suspension.

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Like driving a small sports car w/its suspension."

Cons: "The gas. Get a smaller engine if you're concerned"

"The car's suspension is fantastic and the handling is like driving a small sports car. With the Hemi you should already know that gas is expensive. Interior (I have the cloth) is so comfortable and the heated seats are the best. I have arthritis and I use it a lot. The trunk can handle a full luggage for 4 for the week. The back seat with the pull down beverage console. It has been my dream to own this vehicle. 17 mph city 24 highway."

This car has all the bells and whistles.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Want a fast family car with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Shows beautiful and runs great. Glad to see, Mopar is back. It is not the fastest car out here, but is alot of fun to drive. Kids always say, show us what it's got. So I leave a little rubber and you can see the smiles. Well boys will be boys. Buy one you will be delighted. Get the R/T max"

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"

Luxurious

By on Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Car depreciates close to 10k as soon as you sign."

"I have the fully loaded version, and it's super nice. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can adjust them to anyone's needs. The beats stereo system is perfect. However, the music I have on my phone seems to sound better than the Xm radio. The car also keeps the music on the inside and all the other noises out, which is so much better than the mini I had prior to this."

So much fun to drive

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fast,Fun,Comfortable,Spacious,Beautiful Exterior"

Cons: "Not Great on gas, Hard to go the speed limit"

"I've been renting this model while my car is in the shop, and I have to admit I like it much more than I thought I would.. The acceleration this car has is almost unreal and It makes for a very fun highway commute. Not nearly as fun to drive down residential streets due to its great acceleration, I often catch myself going 15-20 MPH over the speed limit without even realizing. Personally I find it to be a very attractive car, the perfect balance of flash and elegance. You'll certainly turn a few heads driving this bad boy down a residential not only because its a nice car... but also because its a loud one! (at least compared to what I'm used to driving) The sound system is decent, It gets very loud but something about it just sound strange I can't put my finger on it. As far as the Interior its super comfortable and spacious with plenty of cup holders and space in the console. I'm only gonna have this car for 2-3 weeks when all is said and done, but can honestly say I would highly recommend this car to anybody looking to buy one."

One badass ride

By on Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive,very cool appearance."

Cons: "All Chargers should have foglights and spoilers."

"Super car overall I have an SE with V-6.Very powerful engine and the vehicle drives like a dream especially on the interstate.Very hardcore stance,and with sculpted hood and sides,a real beauty.Very nice dash and interior.The 164 led's on the tail are too cool.Dodge has really built a winner here,just like back in the day!"

Great gas mileage!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "MPG!! Ride, features."

Cons: "Trunk is small."

"Best thing about our Charger? The mileage! We get about 30-34 MPG highway and usually 26 city. We have never had a problem with our car, other than the occasional recalls from Dodge. The ride is good, love the sunroof here in Tennessee, seats very comfortable, and the features are great!"

"best car ever" the kids approve.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "excellent all round, style and power"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

Great Car!! Do not overlook!!

By on Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pros: "Great Look, fun to drive, comfortable and quiet!"

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Purchased a 2013 SXT Plus AWD in June of 2014 and have put on 10500 miles so far, just took a trip to SW Florida with 2600 miles of highway and another 1000 driving locally for 2 weeks and from driveway to driveway my average MPG was 28.4. I am very impressed by the gas mileage in such a big heavy car!! Very comfy for a long trip and the beats audio is top of the line!!!! I have always owned GM cars 26 of them or so in my 30 years of driving, this was the first non-gm and not sorry I switched! Not sure why the "critics" talk bad I could not be happier!!! Go take a look at Dodge and you may find yourself driving one!!"

love this car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have owned this car for 8 months. It is fun to drine, reliable and the all wheel drive works flawlessly."

Was impressed with vehicle from test drive

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "price, performance, styling"

redrum

"When I saw it I wanted it. I was impressed from the first test drive. It has been a solid vehicle, has given me no problems. For a full-sized car it performs very well with the V-6. It rides and handles very well. It is quiet and comfortable on trips. Fuel mileage is exceptional. This was the best bang for the buck in my opinion."

redrum

Love my 2013 SRT8 Charger!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, powerful & comfortable."

Cons: "only averages 19 MPG, but I don't mind."

"I bought a 2011 Charger RT first and I liked the car but wanted more. Traded for the 2013 SRT8 and now it's the most fun car I ever owned. I was going to buy something sportier like the new Camaro but when you look at the interior room and trunk of the Charger, its so much more car. Runs great, handles great (excellent for a full sized car), stylish looks, room for 5 adults, and stuffed with technologically advanced options, what more could you want from a car."

Drives like a Dream

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, very roomy, I always get compliments"

Cons: "no navigation or dvd"

"I have had this car for almost a year and I'm still in love with it! My Dodge Charger is a Toxic Orange color with 2 black stripes down the center! It's a true beauty and her name is "Fiona"!"

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."

THIS CAR IS GREAT

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"I HAVE OWNED DOZENS OF VEHICLES IN MY LIFETIME. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VEHICLE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. THE STYLING, HANDLING, INTERIOR FEATURES ARE INCREDIBLE. I DROVE MY CHARGER FROM MASS. TO MAINE AND AVERAGED 32MPG DRIVING AT 70-75 MPH. PEOPLE STOP ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. ITS A GREAT CAR. THE NEW BODY STYLE AND INTERIOR DESIGN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OLDER BODY STYLE CHARGERS. I JUST DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT BUT, GREAT..... GO BUY ONE AND ENJOY IT HOPEFULLY AS MUCH AS I DO...... MOPAR ALL THE WAY......"

Continuing improvement pays big !

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, power, mileage, reliable, stylish"

Cons: "V6 needs more torque."

"After owning a Ford Crown Vic and an LX Charger, my 2013 is light years ahead of both of those vehicles. First, the purchase price and resale values are exceptional. The exterior design, the interior design - with all of the little touches included - the new V6. Fuel economy is great. It has plenty of power. It's very quiet. The front suspension now holds up. The car handles very well. The 5-spd Auto transmission works perfectly. Chrysler gave me 3 years of free maintenance. Reliability and durability have been absolutely perfect. Anyone looking for an outstanding value? The 2011 and up Charger is IT !!!"

Terrific car, responsive, comfortable, good looks

By on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pros: "Does not look like every other sedan on the road!"

"We have had this car for a little over a year. During a recent trip to beach we averaged over 30 mpg. Back seat comfortable and rooming. Adult children ride in comfort. V6 is economical and has plenty of get up and go!"

I love this car - This hits all my buttons

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Value, RWD, Blacktop...fun to drive"

Cons: "No RV Camera, Sunroof Screen, Slapstick Shifting."

"When the 2011 Charger hit the showrooms with its restyled read and front facias, I knew this car would be a hit with the retro crowd. I learned how to drive on a 1972 Cadillac Coup De Ville so I know and love behemoth RWD cars especially with unique styling, since most modern cars appear so similar and utilitarian. When they added the 8 speed transmission to the V6 and rated the highway milage at 30, I knew the time was right to trade in my Lexus IS250 which was getting about 23 MPG (looped). I wanted a full size car with RWD and the Chargers unique styling put it right at the forefront of my choices. I made my deal (with some hiccups at the dealership), and took delivery. They sold me a SXT with the Blacktop package, and was one of the few cars on the lot with a sunroof. The Blacktop Package turns the base model into a beast with the available sport mode shifting (holds gears longer). The higher profile tires and beefed up suspension give the car a sporty and responsive feel, and really ups the ante over the base model. The interior should have come with the 8.4 radio but the factory had run out of stock so, they placed the 4.3 radio in the car. I wasn't looking for Navigation (that's what my Android phone is for). Bluetooth paired well with both my HTC and my current Samsung Galaxay S4. Pairing will also allow you to stream audio from your phone to the car. You can also have USB access to your device. If you drop a USB flash drive into the slot you will have full access to your music, but the menu options are spotty, and cannot access them while you are driving. The seating is comfortable and I had the car reupholstered with leather seating surfaces (on their dime as that is how the car was advertised, but not delivered). Rear seat and trunk are cavernous and allows me to carry all my musical gear to and fro. The rear seat folds down for expanded cargo room. Downsides No rear camera When the sunroof is open there is a mesh screen instead of a solid lip. The screen catches bugs while you are driving, so it is recommended that you inspect it and blow it clean as needed. Slapstick shifter must be watched as you shift, make sure nothing is blocking the way of the stick (i.e., cables and such) to ensure that the shifter will shift to your desired position."

2014 All Wheel Drive SXT. Very Nice Car!

By on Monday, January 5, 2015

Pros: "Fun car, Economical and Comfortable. Nice interior"

Cons: "All Wheel Drive costs more, but worth it in snow."

"I average 27mpg or more with a very smooth and powerful V6 with 300 horsepower. This car rides very smooth and handles like a sports car. I really enjoy the comfort and handling of this car. 2014 SXT All Wheel Drive. Snow will not keep this car in the garage. Even on very windy days, this car cuts through the wind and the interior is quiet. Dodge did good on the Charger!"

Excellent - but heavy and slow off the start

By on Monday, June 29, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive. AWD good in the snow."

Cons: "slower than most similar vechicles"

"The V6 has good power. But the car is heavy (2 tons) and slow off the start. Compliments daily on the exterior and interior. Enjoyable to drive daily. No major compliants. AWD is good in the snow. Depending on the tires you have on. Much cooler looking than those pansy mustangs."

One great ride

By on Friday, August 14, 2015

Pros: "it is sporty, fun to drive and yet is a practical"

"I had previously drove a Cadillac STS. This car has exceeded my expectations -- as I did not think that anything rode as well as the Cadillac. The car handles the Wisconsin winter(s), has many safety features that I cannot get along without, and plenty of zip on demand. My friends are surprised about the amount of passenger space (room) and I continue to get "thumbs-up" in the parking lot."

8 speed trans. is sweet

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Love the drivetrain, lots of car for the money"

I love this car...

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Big Roomy smooth , Handles awesome, great acceleration... A car this size should not get this kind of gas milage..... And it looks great....."

Love this car so aggressive

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "everything"

"The Best Car I have ever own and people still tell me that my car is nice even though its 4 years old and I have put 64,000 miles on this car."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next