2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Shut up and buy one already

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Where do I start? This car is brutal! I won't ramble on about it's awesme styling, because that is all a matter of opinion anyway. I do get complments on it daily, however. It's the car for the family guy who has everythig. 4 doors, a big backseat, and 16 cubic feet of trunk space gets my family and I wherever we need to go in a hurry, with no emo teenagers upset because they have to ride in a minivan. My whole family LOVES this car. I bought mine new, and included in the price was the SRT experience. An entire day driving the entire SRT lineup (minus the Viper). That alone is a $600 value. I asked the SRT experience crew about any reliability issues they have had, and they just routinely change tires, brake pads, and oil. This car has me spoiled. It has more bells and whistles than I will ever use (my last car was a Neon SRT-4 that I drove for 10 years). My only complaints are that the ride is a little... uncomposed... sometimes. Maybe that's because it does not handle like a 4000lb car normally would. On the track, it is simply amazing. Not a huge fan of the fact that I couldn't get a manual transmission (what's up with that)? And the exhaust is a little quiet for my taste. City driving gas mileage is, well... terrible, but it is pretty decent on the highway. At the end of the day you will not find a faster, better handling, better looking, red-white-and-blue-blooded sedan on the market for the price... period. It has all of the finesse, table manners, and raw, primal, brutal power of a big ol' hairy gorilla! This is what an American car should be, four-doors and all. So shut up, empty your life savings, give it all to Ma Mopar, and start enjoying your life!"

Feels like a tank! (good thing)

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "AWD, technology, power, handling, etc etc etc"

Cons: "text to speech through bluetooth is limited"

"I wanted to wait until I had this vehicle for awhile before I wrote a review. I bought this vehicle back in January of 2014, and have been driving it for approximately 6 months now. I previously had a 2010 Chevy Camaro and due to the increasingly harsh winters in Canada I wanted something that I could drive all winter long without worry or nerves about what the weather man threatens me with. I was in the market for an AWD vehicle, wanted a car, but still wanted something that looked nice. This basically left me with a Cadillac CTS (too expensive), the Subaru lineup... which to be honest is great if you just want a basic car. If you want any type of technology in your vehicle you need to get the top model which is more than i wanted to spend. The Dodge Charger or the Chrysler 300. Once I test drove the 2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus AWD I fell for it, easy decision... and here is why. 1. The car is a full sized sedan, make no mistake it is a large vehicle... but it does not drive like one. It is nimble around corners, great visibility, and the 300 horses under the hood for a V6 is more than enough for easy highway merging and passing. 2. Technology. This car is full of it, and they all look and tie nicely together. 8.4 inch touch screen is easy to navigate, bluetooth is easy to set up, backup camera has a wide view. etc. 3. the AWD. I cannot say enough about this. The car has adaptive AWD which automatically determines if you need RWD for better feul economy (in the summer for example) or AWD for better traction (during heavy rain or winter). The transition is seamless. I purposely went out in the middle of a snow storm in February when there was 6 inches of snow on the roads. Came to a complete stop and stepped on the gas... the car took off like the snow wasnt even there... i was absolutely blown away. If you want a stylish, feul efficient, AWD vehicle that is full of technology.... this car is for you! you will not regret it."

I bought this car in August( Great Car!!!!)

By on Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pros: "Keyless entry and go, 8.4 uconnect touchscreen,"

Cons: "transmission lag with eco system"

"Manufactured in June purchased in August. Power is good but electronics for eco need to go. Black in color. Great ride comfort. First brand new car I have ever had. Keyless entry and go (great) but had to replace door handles because of defect. I have the SE with rallye package. 8.4 uconnect screen is awwwesommmmee! You cant buy a Lacrosse for this kinda money! gas mileage City 18 Hwy any where from 27-32. All in All I have no regrets."

Nice Ride, for a short time.

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Bought this car two years ago, and man I was impressed by the smooth ride, the quite cabin, the big uconnect screen, and even heated cloth seats! and then it began In the last two years: -The headlight wiring melted (yes MELTED) and shorted out on one side -The door handle sensors for they keyless entry broke (fixed in a recall) -the airbag warning light was triggered due to faulty wiring (fixed in a recall) -The trunk release button the decklid broke and had to be replaced -The alternator went out -A recall on the wiring for the ABS system -Rack and pinion had to be replaced -The "soft touch" interior is not holding up well and the car has turned into a big maraca on rough roads This car has been garaged and treated with kid gloves, and has still landed me back at the dealer more times than I care to count."

2012 SRT8 Blacked out

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Unique Ride"

Cons: "Have to put in Storage for winter grrrrrr price"

"Love the key less entry and power of this ride is plenty :) Traded my 09 RT for the 2012 SRT and so far gas difference is negligible. I like the uniqueness of the SRT as you just don't see many in my area (Buffalo NY) but see stangs, challengers, camaros all the time."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pros: "Love its style: Four-door muscle car"

Cons: "hard pressed to think of one"

"Purchased new ...have owned it for 3 years and to date receive compliments on the vehicles great looks!"

I bought the right car.

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "AWD, good price, fun on the twists"

Cons: "People think I'm the police and slow down"

"I bought a 2013 charger sxt awd with sport appearance package. I needed a car to safely take me to work from northern Colorado to Wyoming on a daily basis. After a year of ownership I have to say that I grown to love my charger. It's comfortable, powerful enough, sounds great (Beats) and has been reliable. During the September floods I was able to make it back home on a back road when the highways were guarded by the national guard and the police (the back road closed 30 minutes after I passed). The awd system just powered on in about four inches of rain and amazingly enough I led a car behind me to safety with the bright backlights. I would highly recommend this car."

2014 Charger R/T Plus, Absolute blast to drive.

By on Friday, April 4, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, auto highbeam, power, size"

Cons: "indicator sound, low roof lining"

"OK, I might be bias. Stepping out of a 2007 VW Jetta with 150HP and no technology thrills. My experience however with my 2014 Charger R/T Plus with sport package is a blast. Relative good fuel mileage, as long your foot is not horizontal. Comfort is good, all though I'm just 6ft 2 inches my hair is touching the roof and this is because of the sun roof that makes the roof lining lower. It has a definite fun factor, remember if you are irritable, "Keep both hands on the wheel" because it does fish-tale when AWD is not engaged. On rainy days a 4 wheel spin combined with excellent stability makes you grin. Seats are good. Though the lumbar support could be more refined. The dash I like allot, uconnect is easy to understand, no deep diving in menu's etc. The major thing I would like to change is the indicator signal sound, it's like they went hunting for spare parts and found a 1970's charger indicator in stock. In all rough around the edges but an absolute descent car to drive. Looking forward to the 8 speed HEMI configuration."

I love this car...

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome gadgets, great ride, & POWER POWER POWER!"

Cons: "Doors open too wide and mpg isn't great."

My totally awesome ride...

"I've owned this car for over 2 years now. Bought it brand new with a whole 25 miles on it. I love it just as much now as the day I bought it. It drives like a dream. Its more quiet than a lot of cars with big engines, which I actually like. I really don't want to have that rumble every single mile. However, when I put the hammer down, it goes like a jet. I do wish the mileage was a tad bit better, but for the power, I'll manage. The comfort is great. Easy to take care of inside and unrivaled seat comfort. I love the heated seats in both the front and rear. My main gripe with the design is that the doors open so wide that you literally have to put one foot outside the car to reach out to close it. Otherwise, the leg room is great, the head room is great, and I totally love all the gadgets. Best car I've ever had!"

My totally awesome ride...

Beauty & Function

By on Friday, June 21, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, fuel economy, great price, FUN!!"

Cons: "Visibility is limited"

"I cannot say how much I love this car!! It is beautiful, comfortable and great on gas! Plenty of room in the backseat for passengers, plenty of room for driver as well. Very affordable for all you get with this car. I definitely recommend this car for single people, travelers, families, just about anyone who wants comfort, style, great fuel economy, and value."

R/T max - great car - fun to drive.

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the price."

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"R/T Max w/hemi is a great road car - makes 200+mi trips effortless. Gas mileage runs ~22mpg but if gas mileage is an issue; don't buy it. The interior and accoutrements are outstanding. The touchscreen and nav package together with all the other features make the car an outstanding buy."

best car i have ever had

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "everything"

"the 2011 charger is awesome i ordered it directly from the factory with all the features i wanted been on 4 road trips with it and it has never let me down it is a car that gets lots of attention."

My favorite vehicle of all!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "AWD + Hemi"

Cons: "No cons so far."

"My Charger is the perfect combination--the Hemi plus the AWD to get me back and forth in the snow. I love this car! It is comfortable, spacious, looks nice, drives great and again, sporty but AWD. I love the touchscreen and the heated seats. It also has a vehicle info controlled from the steering wheel which allows me to check my tire pressure at any time, my estimated miles per gallon and more. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my Charger."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, plenty of gizmos to keep me busy"

Cons: "took a huge drop in value"

"I simply love this car. Although I was skepital of Dodge products, I couldn't pass this beast up. I am sure glad I didn't. The interior is very roomy and comfortable. The V6 has more than enough power, and the electronics for the Ralleye package keep me entertained. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a family or sport sedan!!"

I Love This Car

By on Friday, June 22, 2012

Pros: "Good price very fun to drive"

Cons: "long front end feel but thats about it"

"I bought mine 2 months ago and its a blast to drive very comfortable lots of room my wife also likes it deffinitly glad i bought it"

BEST RESALE VALUE

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Performance, ventilated seats, fast, ride, value"

"Bought my Charger R/T in Oct 2013 love every bit of this car from nice options to custom bucket Charger seats. The Charger handles so excellent on giving me awesome performance and the most solid ride than ever. Fast, sportier, high smooth engine power on half decent gas mileage and its superior quiet. I think the Charger would be worth something in future because of performance and great handling has just like the older Mopar vehicles back in the day. Charger is plenty of roomier its got every available option included navigation, great stereo system, UConnect system for other electronics available. Ventilated seats have great support works for winter or summer with heated outside mirrors everything is at best on Charger R/T model a great vehicle for the money."

Love this car !!!!

By on Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles"

Cons: "none so far"

"Purchased this 2012 Charger SXT all wheel drive about 3 weeks ago after a couple test drives. It handles awesome with plenty of power,"

It was love at first drive!

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "Power, comfort, touch screen"

Cons: "Fuel consumption"

"Did a month of major research in looking fo a new car. Test drove 8 cars. Was settled on the BMW 328i, didn't even consider a Chysler product, until a stumbled upon a ton of positive reviews for the Charger and 300. The 6 cylinder was great, but the Hemi is in another universe! The power is effortless and almost scary! (Can't imagine what the SRT8 is like) But forgot the acceleration for a moment, everything else about this car is top notch. The smooth quiet ride. The touch screen was learned on the test drive it was so easy. This car makes driving fun and enjoyable. Yes, it is not fuel effecient, but you cannot expect it in this type of car. Driving is believing!"

Great Car!

By on Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pros: "great price, fund to drive, lots of trunk space"

Cons: "In dash gps should be standard"

"Handles great and is awesome on fuel mileage. Fully loaded on highway avg 30 mpg. Light load on highway 33 mpg avg. Looks great, drives great, is a head turner. Highly suggest the in dash gps, my vehicle does not have that. All else is awesome. Love this car. Converted me from a Chevy Fan to a Dodge Dude."

Overall an amazing vehicle

By on Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pros: "Size, space, fuel economy, looks"

Cons: "8 speed shifter can be a pain."

"Fuel efficiency and power are in perfect balance. Car floats when you want it to down the highway. But when taking corner it feels tight. Size is perfect, so much room and a very large trunk."

I Love This Car

By on Friday, August 9, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage; drives smoothly"

"We bought our Charger in October of 2012 after we had our previous car totaled in an accident. I did not want to buy the Charger because I thought it was too pricey, but my husband wanted it. I let him make the decision, thinking it was a mistake. I could not have been more wrong. Our Charger is beautiful, drives great, gets awesome gas mileage, and has plenty of room for our family to ride in comfort. I would recommend this car to anyone."

Love driving this car!

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, looks very appealing"

Cons: "se model has 5spd tranny"

"I feel so nice driving this car, there are interior lights on the door handle, under the doors for courtesy lights, cupholders light up just doesnt seem like they skipped on quality anywhere, the dash is all soft-touch plastic not going to crack. This year they did a makeover of every side of the vehicle inside and out. I have the base SE and the suspension is still really smooth, something about rear wheel drive makes it feel like such a nice ride. the only thing i didnt like was that the se and sxt dont come with spoilers and the shifter and tranny on the se was different (old style/5spd instead of 8speed) it still shifts smooth and is overall a "good buy" but the money to the SXT is well spent."

May be the best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pros: "Fast and smooth, Styiing and V8 growl"

Cons: "Price hits $40K with all the options"

"Bought new in May 2012. Opted for the Road and Track Package in Redline Pearl Metallic. Car is quiet, fast, smooth. The cylinder switch off is seamless; when you punch the throttle it stuffs you back into your seat! Great highway cruiser and the IRS and sticky tires are great on the twisty bits. Electronics are great, Brakes are awesome. This car inspires confidence. Mileage on the highway is 26 if I nurse it along, but mostly get around 16-17 since this car is no fun to drive slow! Lots of fun and I would recommend it to anyone if you like Detroit iron. Also has been utterly reliable with only routine maintenance so far and one recall for some electrical fuse check which they fixed at oil change time."

best car ive ever owned

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "fast, fun to drive, enough room for all my friends"

Cons: "ECO MODE"

"i have the R/T with the super track pack and this car is a blast to drive. handles great and car is fast. had to do the recall on the door handles but other then that no issues with the car. even more fun when you turn off the traction controls...."

This car was the best purchase I have made

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable and confidence inspiring"

Cons: "Should have bought the Hemi"

"I bought a 2013 Charger AWD Sport appearance package v6. I had never bought an AWD but my job required me to drive between Colorado and Wyoming often. I have to say that this car has performed brilliantly. Over 18,000 miles or so I have only needed to go in for oil service but this car has driven through thick blankets of snow on rough back roads, fog with maybe ten feet of visibility and somehow got me home during the September foods. Nearly five inches of water and the charger did not care; I actually was one of the last people to leave Wyoming before they closed all of the roads. I've driven the RWD version and honestly I'd go AWD over and over again. When the weather is actually nice the front turns off and it saves on gas. Overall, the charger is a fantastic car and it will be my first choice in a future car."