2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

The best daily driver i have owned in a long time.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power, confortable, stylish"

Cons: "cruise power button."

"I was happily surprised at the comfort and spaciousness of the Charge. It offers lot of features that other cars in the price range don't. it has been problem fee. I have nothing praise for my charger. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for comfort, style, and roominess!"

simple great vehicle a lot of little bugs

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pros: "comfort, style, drive-ability, great engine,"

Cons: "bad stop and go mpg, low warranty"

"have had the car for a year and it is wonderful. Have had a lot of bugs. cruise control gave out for 3 weeks then went back to normal. transmission had little ticks but they fixed itself. have had a battery saver mode go off monthly but nothing happens to the vehicle so it is ok. the arm rest on the door driver side is fragile i leaned on it and felt it crack but still in one piece. on average i get about 16-17 mpg it is a hemi 2012 r/t it is comfortable.engine has not given me any problems. started getting some brake fade and vibrations and a noisy steering column but just noisy but not bad at all with radio on decent value. oil change comes every 3-5k manufac. recommends 8k but still do it before only use 91 octane. over all great car safe but def. not good in snow."

Best ride ever. Love the speed/suspension.

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Like driving a small sports car w/its suspension."

Cons: "The gas. Get a smaller engine if you're concerned"

"The car's suspension is fantastic and the handling is like driving a small sports car. With the Hemi you should already know that gas is expensive. Interior (I have the cloth) is so comfortable and the heated seats are the best. I have arthritis and I use it a lot. The trunk can handle a full luggage for 4 for the week. The back seat with the pull down beverage console. It has been my dream to own this vehicle. 17 mph city 24 highway."

This car has all the bells and whistles.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Want a fast family car with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Shows beautiful and runs great. Glad to see, Mopar is back. It is not the fastest car out here, but is alot of fun to drive. Kids always say, show us what it's got. So I leave a little rubber and you can see the smiles. Well boys will be boys. Buy one you will be delighted. Get the R/T max"

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"