2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Was impressed with vehicle from test drive

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "price, performance, styling"

redrum

"When I saw it I wanted it. I was impressed from the first test drive. It has been a solid vehicle, has given me no problems. For a full-sized car it performs very well with the V-6. It rides and handles very well. It is quiet and comfortable on trips. Fuel mileage is exceptional. This was the best bang for the buck in my opinion."

redrum

It was love at first drive!

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "Power, comfort, touch screen"

Cons: "Fuel consumption"

"Did a month of major research in looking fo a new car. Test drove 8 cars. Was settled on the BMW 328i, didn't even consider a Chysler product, until a stumbled upon a ton of positive reviews for the Charger and 300. The 6 cylinder was great, but the Hemi is in another universe! The power is effortless and almost scary! (Can't imagine what the SRT8 is like) But forgot the acceleration for a moment, everything else about this car is top notch. The smooth quiet ride. The touch screen was learned on the test drive it was so easy. This car makes driving fun and enjoyable. Yes, it is not fuel effecient, but you cannot expect it in this type of car. Driving is believing!"

Great Car!

By on Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pros: "great price, fund to drive, lots of trunk space"

Cons: "In dash gps should be standard"

"Handles great and is awesome on fuel mileage. Fully loaded on highway avg 30 mpg. Light load on highway 33 mpg avg. Looks great, drives great, is a head turner. Highly suggest the in dash gps, my vehicle does not have that. All else is awesome. Love this car. Converted me from a Chevy Fan to a Dodge Dude."

Finally Loving My Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Sports car feel with sedan comfort"

Cons: "One color for ambient lighting, interior color"

"I have a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T, blacktop edition in Redline Red. This is my first "non-mom" car, so my past purchases were based on economics, kid friendly, safety, etc... Well not this time!!! I must tell you that I look good in this car, and the many compliments tell me so. It has a V8 engine that you must learn to respect because when you push the pedal it will respond. And because of the power, the brakes respond just as well, so you have to get used to the very quick braking response. I also have the 8 inch infotainment display, which is awesome. I love the ambient lighting on the door handles, cup holders, foot wells but I wish Chrysler would have made the option to change the color. U Connect is awesome and easy to use. I also don't know how much I like the black interior. I also wish the roar of the engine was a little louder... However, I have no regrets and will probably trade this one in a few years if any major upgrades are made to the lineup...I'm a Charger Girl for life..."

Overall an amazing vehicle

By on Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pros: "Size, space, fuel economy, looks"

Cons: "8 speed shifter can be a pain."

"Fuel efficiency and power are in perfect balance. Car floats when you want it to down the highway. But when taking corner it feels tight. Size is perfect, so much room and a very large trunk."