2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Best vehicle I have ever owned. Love every mile.

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value."

Cons: "None so far."

"Bought RT 1 year ago in red for $28300 plus tax and fees brand new.Used for demo, had 600 miles. Never registered so thus a "new car". LOVE THIS CAR.Has 20" wheels, spoiler and easy to use info system. Beats audio great system. Handles great for such a large car. Mileage pretty much as specified - 15-17 around town and 25-29 on the road depending on terrain and how aggressive I am on the throttle. Very comfortable seats (I have a bad back and can drive for hours with no trouble). More than enough power for me in every circumstance.Large trunk. Fit and finish almost perfect. Some body seams not perfect but very minor misalignments. Really have to look to notice.Very quiet around town and on the highway. Wanted a big, comfortable, fast, well handling quality car for a very reasonable price. Couldn't be happier.If it had the new 8 speed tranny on the later models(which I have driven and loved) the car for me would be as perfect as one can be. Still great with the 5 speed, but not quite as good."

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

LIKE IT SO MUCH I PURCHASED 2

By on Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pros: "SEXY, SPORTY, QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP."

Cons: "NONE"

"BOUGHT A NEW 2015 SXT IN JULY 2015 BOUGHT A NEW 2016 SXT SUPER TRACK PAK SEPTEMBER 2016 THESE CARS ARE "ROCK SOLID" QUALITY BUILT VEHICLES COMFORTABLE, PLENTY OF POWER, EASE OF OWNERSHIP AND GREAT FUEL ECONOMY FOR THEIR CLASS. I AVERAGE AROUND 33 MPG, HIGHWAY.. ( RUNNING ETHANOL FREE FUEL, EXCLUSIVELY ). MY SISTER IS NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF MY 2015 SXT.... I DROVE IT 13,000 TROUBLE FREE MILES BEFORE BUYING THE 2016. GLAD TO SEE THAT THESE CANADIAN BUILT CARS HAVE ICONIC GREAT AMERICAN VALUE...... TOTAL 10 ACROSS THE BOARD"

Great car great ride

By on Friday, August 28, 2015

Pros: "It really looks great"

Cons: "NA"

"I have many complements on my car looks great rides great i have the six with eight speed, handles great i have just about all the bells and whistles. I would buy this car again with no questions i leased just so i would know i could get out if had too, but love this car without a doubt."

One Fun Car

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Fun To Drive and Sporty"

Cons: "RWD is not good for those who drive in snow"

"I have had this car about a month now and I love it. I have 6cyl SXT edition with the Rallye package. I currently average about 24 city and 30 hwy. We took this vehicle on a short roadtrip just to test and see if the fuel economy was as good as advertised and were pleased with the 30 MPG. The enterior is spacious and seats 4 adults and a car seat comfortably. I love the push button start and the fact I don't need to get my key out to unlock and start the car. This may not have a Hemi but it pretty quick. Fast enough that I have to watch my speed because I'm usually going faster than I realize. I like the climate, stereo and blue tooth controls being integrated into one screen. I love that the MP3 decoder picks up my phones music wirelessly. No need to take the time and plug in the cord. My one complaint with this car is the gaurd that pops up in the front of the moonroof is made of mesh. This does help prevent bugs from getting in the car however it makes huge amounts of noise at highway speeds. It is also impossible to clean. In order for the gaurd to be visable the moonroof has to be open and unless you want bugs, cleaner and water in the car you can't clean it while open. You would almost need to remove it and clean it away from the car and in my opinion that is just rediculous. This is a RWD car so I would caution anyone wanting to buy this who has to drive in the snow. It handles great in the rain and typical driving conditions though. I have a Subaru for snow and a Charger for fun."