2010 Dodge Charger

Based on 809 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Love my car!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive including great gas mileage"

Cons: "wheels are easily scratched"

"I have owned my car since 2009. I love the seats nd the placement of controls. Rides great, excellant factory sound system especially with the Sirus radio. The only issue I have had is the windsheild broke after a snow storm, which Alabama rarely sees. It was an expensive replacement around 300.00 dollars. With regular oil changes using Castrol SAE 30 she has been nothing short of amazing. Even the change between a built Corvette and my Charger was quite pleasant due to the severity of my back problems. The heated leather seats with the addition of lumbar support and electric seat placement controls, she is the best investment I have ever made. I paid a little too much for her, I am just now paying the principle, with no regrets! Try driving one and you will be hooked on the steering, handling, eye candy that is the 2008 Dodge Charger SXT."

Saved my life

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I bought my 2008 Charger brand new in '08. I loved everything about it! It always got MANY looks and many compliments! One day, while driving my 18 month old twins home, a guy ran a stop sign and I hit him going 55 MPH. The air bags deployed as they were supposed to and all the doors still worked, so we were able to get out of the car safely. I was very impressed with how the car handled in the accident. It could have buckled the whole car in and instead, the front end took all the impact and in the end saved mine and my children’s lives. So thankful for that car, I will be replacing it with another Charger!"

Best One Yet!

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Great car! Fun car and a great travel car."

Cons: "Dash vents have popped out, had to glue back in."

"I bought this car used and have had it for 2 years. I cannot see me ever driving another car. I love the stability, handling and speed of this vehicle. It is beautiful on the inside and the outside. The only thing I have ever had replaced was the battery. It is an amazing car!!"

Great family car

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great price"

Cons: "gas mileage, no sunroof"

"When I bought this car I was deciding between this car and a Chevrolet Camaro. In the end my more practical side won out, though this car isn't great on gas mileage it is certainly better than the Jeep Wrangler I had been driving around, and on a road trip I often average 26-28 mpg. This car is very roomy, at six feet tall I can say that with the driver's seat all the way back I can comfortably sit in the seat behind the driver's seat, without my knees touching the chair. The car has a great feel, very smooth ride, and it has power when you need it. Overall this is the most comfortable car I have owned, and it is both practical for a family with the ability to put at least two car seats in the back, and it is a joy to drive."

It's a keeper (0-60 in low 5's)

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Full Size car but it's a luxury muscle car too"

Cons: "there really are none"

"I planned on only keeping this car for a few years. Considering that the 2009's come with a standard LIFE TIME WARRANTY on the powertrain (included for free w/ Chrysler, no joke - if it blows up they replace it)and my payoff almost done I have considered trading it but have to ask myself why the heck I would give this up! Great car!!! Yeah, that's why you won't see a lot of 2009s w/ the up'd HP to 268 for sale I guess."