2010 Dodge Charger

Based on 809 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

sporty

By on Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Very nice car great ride good for older men and woman, makes you feel young again, and its not like everyone has it...."

Smoking Cool

By on Monday, March 3, 2008

"They don't come any better. 6.1 L Hemi power with all the technology that you could want. A muscle car on techno-steroids. Great ride except on potholes, and a feeling of safety and security at any speed. Head turner anywhere it goes, and it sounds great at any speed or RPM. Can't get enough of riding time in it, but knowing the value that is 10 years out I fell guilty just riding around. Great sound from the speakers and the big sub-woofer, but the best sound is turning it all off and listening to the Hemi do its thing! Outside mirrors whistle at speed so you'll need to find a way to fix that, but under 60 its no sweat. Interior is spartan for today's upscale cars, but it is actually upscale for a muscle car, and very functional. Easy to keep clean as well. The car feels heavy and long until you goose the pedal and it literally flys if that's your choice, or just cruises sedately and looks nothing but cool! Huge trunk that I'll never use, and plenty of storage I'll never use as well. I should just go and buy a regular SRT-8 and use that as a daily driver and just pamper the Super Bee until it reaches 10 or so, and then see what it's worth with less than 5000 miles on it!"

Nice ride

By on Thursday, November 8, 2007

"I wasn't in the market for a Dodge, having been a loyal Mustang owner for over 19 yrs. I made the move to Dodge for the cargo space. Mustang did away with the hatchback. I love the cargo space, the ride is smooth. And power? Leaves them all in the dust. I miss having a clutch, more fun to play with and easier on the brakes when vacationing in the mountains. I have had several electrical problems, some recurrent. It is a nuisance to have to constantly return with the same or same types of problems. I like the looks of the car from front and side, the rear, not so much. It looks and feels like a "family sedan" at least till you put pedal to the metal. Newer Chargers with the spoilers are a sportier look. I like the car well enough, though it was bigger than I wanted. But hey, it is rear wheeel drive! Will I get 150,000+ miles to 232,000 miles on this cars tranny? I get a gut feeling of "No". My ponies made the distance. If Mustangs come back with a hatchback and keep the rear wheel drive---I will dump the Charger in a heartbeat."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"My wife and I have owned a 3.5L HO Charger for a few months now. Besides driving it back and forth to work (which we are at the point of flipping a coin to see who gets to take it the next day) the nightly cruise, we have taken the Charger on vacation. Excellent ride going down the highway (was doing 75 and it felt like 55) and zipping around town. I have read negatives about the "blind spot"... but it isn't bad. And all of the people who are knocking it because it is a 4 door...... so what! No complaints about the car.... actually thinking about purchasing another and having his and hers!"

Best American Car Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"In my opinion the 2007 Dodge Charger is the best looking American 4-door sedan ever built. It is also powerful and comfortable. I am 6'6"" tall and with the 2-way adjustable steering wheel plus the rare fully adjustable driver's seat I have never been so comfortable while driving any other vehicle. The last American vehicle I owned and liked was a 1966 Chrysler Newport. I highly recommend the Charger and expect to remain a Chrysler buyer in the future."