2009 Dodge Charger

Based on 809 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Solid quality car. Superior for space and comfort

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, power, braking, drives sporty."

Cons: "Wish it was available in standard."

"I wanted a sporty sedan with some power in the V6 class. After testing all the cars in this category some things i liked were rear wheel drive better performance and power. In the sedan category it seemed to have the most power as well, handed much better than all others, the auto-stick worked much better after i had it tuned. I brought the Charger in for a part change and they told me there was a turner upgrade for $90, so i had it done. The whole transmission performed much better, it shifted much later overall power was improved i don't know why but it performed so much better."

What a hot rod WOW

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "hot rod"

Cons: "The RT has too much power"

"Although it wasn’t designed for snow it has too much power for it. I would get AWD if I had a do over."

A very good, reliable car. great in the snow.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "good price, fun to drive and economical"

Cons: "lack of an available manual transmission."

"This is a very good, dependable car and it gets decent mileage for a full-size car. We had several severe snow storms a year ago and this car never caused me any concern. It handled very well in the conditions. This car has a lot of interior room for my family of five."

I Love this Car, but could have been built better

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Nice looking, Nice Pickup"

Cons: "Noisy"

"My car tends to be noisy, when it's cold I notice turning the steering wheel it makes a noise, the windows sometimes make noise, plastic on the side of my seat was broken off when bought (2nd buyer)And my brakes squeal when I replaced all the pads"

I love this car!!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

"This car runs awesome!!! It has a lot of pick up when you step on the gas. It is comfortable, the windows in the backseat roll down all the way, and the trunk is huge!!"

A Good Starter Vehicle

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, great for road trips"

Cons: "Lots of maintenance,"

The pink piece on the right is what breaks from normal wear and tear.

"Similar to a starter house, this car is a good "first car" if you have teens or a small family. It is nice and roomy and everyone compliments me on how comfortable it is. It rides very smooth like a luxury car, but it still has some get-up-and-go like a sports car. I bought this car used in 2008, and in 2011, several different things required maintenance. The a/c went out, I had to buy new tires, and the interlock latch broke in the shifter. The interlock latch was the hardest to fix because we had to do it ourselves. If you plan on buying this car, be SURE TO ASK if this part has been fixed or replaced. If the plastic piece has not been replaced by a stronger aluminum piece, then the shifter will break one day when you least expect it. All in all, it is a good reliable car now, but I can tell that Dodge makes their cars with cheap plastic parts, and I won't be buying another one."

The pink piece on the right is what breaks from normal wear and tear.

Really is the best vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "Interior door panels look cheap."

"This car is really amazing. I have put 50,000 miles on it. It runs and performs like it is part of me. My car is performance enhanced.I installed a new exhaust that increased the horsepower by 20.I bought a computer that enables me to electronically super tune the car. I installed a K and N ram air setup. All together the changes I made cost me 2000.00 . I have an increase in horse power by 75hp, I get over 25 miles a gallon highway and 19.7 city.The car is a four door sedan so the insurance cost is inexpensive . It is extremely nimble . It rides like a luxory car should and handles like a sports car."

Supreme Interstate Cruiser

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, powerful, and comfortable on the highway"

Cons: "Poor city gas mileage"

"I have the R/T (HEMI). The car is one heck of a road goat. It is quiet - no wind or tire noise. Handling on the highway is good with the fat tires it comes with. Leather seating is very comfortable for long runs, and the upgraded audio is spectacular. HEMI power is endless - and smooth. Gas mileage on the highway depends upon the wind, the temperature, and how fast you drive. I lag up behind an 18-wheeler for hours on end (around 65 mph) and get 24 - 28 mpg. Trunk space is good. City driving is another story. This is a long-wheelbase car - much like a pickup truck. That's an advantage on the road, but around town this beast isn't nimble. You aren't just going to whip it into the grocery store parking lot. Using this car in stop and go city traffic will reward you with poor gas mileage - around 14 mpg. So, it depends on what you use the car for. For me, Mr. Interstate sales person, it's absolutely wonderful. For a commuter plying city streets and stoplights every day, it's an expensive proposition."

Charger SRT8

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pros: "the power brings a smile to my face everyday"

Cons: "Oil changes are expensive"

"Did chrysler do a nice job with this car, owned a v6 charger before this and just recently got this last november, the car is amazing, although some front end issues with tie rods and tensions struts i cant complain, oil changes are expensive (every 3000 miles using mobile 1 factoy fill) about 100 dollars an oil change, but i really cant complain, i love this thing. it puts a smile on my face every day"

2011 Charger - Excellent car, Excellent value

By on Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pros: "Great value, gorgeous styling, very comfortable ride"

Cons: "City MPG, iPhone / iPod USB interface"

2011 Charger the day after getting it.

"Purchased a 2011 Charger after comparing it to the Chrysler 300. While the 300 had a more luxurious feel to the interior, the Charger had better styling and better value. Both cars share the same platform, suspension and engines; so you sacrifice very little in ride quality between the two. The interior is spacious and comfortable for all passengers. The layout for the driver is clean and clear with all controls within easy reach. The aluminium bezel around the instrument and radio panels is an excellent touch that should help dissuade any feelings of cheapness. The leather interior is of excellent quality and comfort and is applied liberally to most all surfaces your arm might end up resting on. This gives the feel of a car thousands of dollars more expensive. The exterior style is far above its competition. The deeply sculpted hood and side panels give the car attitude. The LED ringed backside makes the car into a standout at night. This car DOES turn heads and get attention. The V6 engine is impressive by itself. But with a car this heavy you have to gas it a bit to really feel the acceleration. This is a bit of a drawback if you do a lot of city driving as you'll be mashing the accelerator frequently and watching your MPG drop. Driving the highway though this engine loves to cruise. Get up to highway speeds and you'll need to barest pressure on the gas to keep the speed at 65mpg while easily maintaining ~30mpg. One gripe I have though is how the sound system interacts with an iPhone or iPod via USB connection. It tends to start fading the song 5 seconds before its over and cuts it off completely with 3 seconds left. There is also an issue where it lists and plays album tracks alphabetically rather than in order. This can be a nuisance when listening to an album where the tracks need to flow in order (for example a comedy album). Overall though this car is excellent value for money. For what I paid the choice was a Limited trim 300 with no options, or a loaded up Ralleye Plus trim charger with Navigation Backup camera, Sound group"

2011 Charger the day after getting it.