2009 Dodge Charger

Based on 809 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Fast, Comfortable"

Cons: "Bad Mpg, Inside not designed well"

"I love this car! I have a 2008 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi and I love it. I bought it with 62k miles and now i have over 117k and every mile has a story! The car runs like new and has never showed me any issues. The interior could be better quality but im not complaining. Best 4 door muscle car you can own! I prefer this over the Mustang, gto, and challenger any day!"

Great car for the money

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "Fast and roomy"

Cons: "No spare tire"

"The SRT Charger is one of the best cars Dodge has built yet. The power is great and it looks the part, a real head turner. Handles well for it's size and stops on a dime with big brembo brakes. I can fit the whole family and load up the trunk and still have room to spare. I couldn't imagine driving a honda or toyota for the same money when I am behind the wheel of this beast and they are in the mirror, a spec in the mirror at that."

Love it...for the most part

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "beautiful and user friendly...great options on my R/T Plus"

Cons: "system upgrades and 'bugs'"

"My first NEW Dodge. The only thing that I do not like about it is now it is starting to give me EVIC messages that are 'new' to the dealer, ie...Service Keyless System, and it has lost a great deal of power and gas milage. I love it, but I am ready to trade it off for something with fewer 'bugs'."

it was reliable, comfortable for 5' 11' person

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"This car has been very reliable for the 107,00o Miles I have owned and enjoyed the car. Overall very satisfied. I had two main issues at 75,000. Front suspension needed some work and I had quirky issue with hot air blowing in cabin when Air conditioner was off as if a air from the warmed engine department fed the ducts to the cabin of the car. Car gets many compliments for styling, and though I took the smallest engine package I please to report it has never left me wonder when is the power going to kick in."

Gas hog

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Overall, the car has been decent. A few minor mechanical issues (AC going out in 100+ degree weather due to a computer issue, Humming noise that service department cannot figure out), and the fact that the more it is driven the progressively worse the gas mileage gets. I do love the car and enjoy driving it!"

Fastest Car I Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"My SRT8 Charger is the fastest car I have ever owned. Excellent body design. Always turning heads. Comfortable ride for a sports suspension. Horrible in the winter, infact I have owned 13 new vehicles in my life and this is absolutely the worst handling in winter conditions. The brakes squeak and Dodge will not correct it. From day one, at times when I start the car, blue smoke comes out of the tailpipes and Dodge will not correct the problem. Some things are great about this vehicle and some are not, but I just wanted everyone to know the truth. Rattles and dashboard squeaks. Had to replace the tires after one year! Not from burning rubber, but from misalignments from Dodge when received. Word of caution; If you should get caught in a bad snow storm, need to travel and are on a highway, wait for a semi-truck and stay in his tracks. It helps and just may save your life. Believe me, I had to do this on I-90 in PA. Did I make a mistake with buying this car? NO! I still enjoy it, but you just need to be carefull in the winter. The other problems I mentioned, oh well. What can I do but put up with it or spend money to relieve them. I think I'll just enjoy it and sell it after 3 years like all the other vehicles. I'm thinking about purchasing the new Challenger! Why not? Have fun and enjoy life! Good luck to all interested in the SRT8 Charger and enjoy!"

Love My Charger, Very Safe

By on Thursday, July 5, 2007

"I have the Dodge Charger R/T and I love it. Not only does it have power and style but it is very safe. I was rear ended; I was stopped and was hit by a person going 50 MPH. Their car was totaled. My charger only lost it's plastic bumper. No one was hurt, but everyone that saw the accident couldn't believe how safe the car was. Thanks Chrysler for making such a safe car!"

Great Car-Reliable

By on Sunday, April 16, 2017

Pros: "fun to drive-reliable"

"Always wanted a Charger since the 2006 body style came out. Was lucky to find a 2010 with only 20,000 miles on it. Weve had it since 2013. The only thing Ive had to do was take it under factory recall for replacement of the timing chain guide. Other than that, its been a great reliable car with a lot of power (R/T) and decent gas mileage on the highway given the 5.7 Hemi. Fun to drive for sure! Its an AWD and does well in snow and ice conditions with all-season tires."

Best car I have ever owned! (Out of 14 cars total)

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, stylish, head turner."

Cons: "No rear Cup holders"

"Absolutely love every aspect of this car. 10 Points to Dodge."

I...Love...This...Car!!

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Didnt have a spoiler :("

"It drives so smooth and quiet. With 2 kids, they have plenty of room in the back seat. Funny, that people assume its a guys ride and here I am 5 foot nothing getting out of this beautiful car!! Lol, its pretty awesome! Love the leather seat warmers and easy cleaning interior. "Very important". Great trunk space and plenty of storage space in the front as well. As a former Ford and Toyota owner.. I'm officially a Dodge Girl!"