2008 Dodge Charger

Based on 808 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Fast, Comfortable"

Cons: "Bad Mpg, Inside not designed well"

"I love this car! I have a 2008 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi and I love it. I bought it with 62k miles and now i have over 117k and every mile has a story! The car runs like new and has never showed me any issues. The interior could be better quality but im not complaining. Best 4 door muscle car you can own! I prefer this over the Mustang, gto, and challenger any day!"

Great car for the money

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "Fast and roomy"

Cons: "No spare tire"

"The SRT Charger is one of the best cars Dodge has built yet. The power is great and it looks the part, a real head turner. Handles well for it's size and stops on a dime with big brembo brakes. I can fit the whole family and load up the trunk and still have room to spare. I couldn't imagine driving a honda or toyota for the same money when I am behind the wheel of this beast and they are in the mirror, a spec in the mirror at that."

Love it...for the most part

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "beautiful and user friendly...great options on my R/T Plus"

Cons: "system upgrades and 'bugs'"

"My first NEW Dodge. The only thing that I do not like about it is now it is starting to give me EVIC messages that are 'new' to the dealer, ie...Service Keyless System, and it has lost a great deal of power and gas milage. I love it, but I am ready to trade it off for something with fewer 'bugs'."

it was reliable, comfortable for 5' 11' person

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"This car has been very reliable for the 107,00o Miles I have owned and enjoyed the car. Overall very satisfied. I had two main issues at 75,000. Front suspension needed some work and I had quirky issue with hot air blowing in cabin when Air conditioner was off as if a air from the warmed engine department fed the ducts to the cabin of the car. Car gets many compliments for styling, and though I took the smallest engine package I please to report it has never left me wonder when is the power going to kick in."

Gas hog

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Overall, the car has been decent. A few minor mechanical issues (AC going out in 100+ degree weather due to a computer issue, Humming noise that service department cannot figure out), and the fact that the more it is driven the progressively worse the gas mileage gets. I do love the car and enjoy driving it!"